Anal before vaginal?

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
Ani

Re: Anal before vaginal?

Post by Ani » Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:39 pm

Sorry, it was a confusion. The topic was about anal before vaginal in life, but MirandaPolly wrote about anal before vaginal in one session, so I read it incorrectly. Of course I know about infection.

Analjay (Analmostly)

Re: Anal before vaginal?

Post by Analjay (Analmostly) » Mon Jul 19, 2021 7:32 am

Quebass wrote:
Sun May 07, 2017 2:18 am
Me and my girlfriend have been doing anal and then vaginal sex for years ... No problem .. another false taboo.

Yep us too. We had done it by accident a few times over the years, even when dirty a couple of times, with no harm done whatsoever. So we decided to try it as a sex act and monitor for any issue. No issue at all. So for the last three years or so we have been switching back and fourth as wee please. we may start with anal and if we fancy a bit off pussy before reverting back to anal, we do. It may be down to individual body chemistry as I have heard stories about girls wiping back to front instead of front to back and getting an infection....but just stories, I don't know any one for real who has had that happen...Anyone?.... All I can go off is our personal experience. I know most here are not into pussy at all, but for anyone that wants to try, you'd just have to try it and be prepared to get some meds if needed and accept it's not gonna work for you. But once we realized that it just seemed to be yet another taboo, we had an extra sex thing we could do. We got an infection once from my hand after fisting and once from riding a horse through a river (from the water), but never from ass to pussy. The bacteria up your bum is just the same as in your gut and people pay good money to drink tubs of Yakult, which is basically the same! Though I get that even good bacteria could unbalance the flora in another body area, but seems not to with us.