enemas

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
Jack

enemas

Post by Jack » Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:50 am

Please titillate Carla and me with sexy details of how the women on the forum feel about enemas to enhance the pleasure of receptive anal. We've already shared most of our experience with the subject, but would enjoy hearing yours. FYI, I'll be giving her an pre-sex enema tomorrow.

Jack

KinkyGermanGuy

Re: enemas

Post by KinkyGermanGuy » Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:11 pm

Please titillate Carla and me with sexy details of how the women on the forum feel about enemas to enhance the pleasure of receptive anal.

We do not feel the need for enemas at all. She does like it spontaneously and enemas seem then too much of an effort. Me finds it arousing to get filthy, but that is mostly not the case either.

Gwen970

Re: enemas

Post by Gwen970 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:59 am

I'd guess that over the years of my husband and I indulging in anal sex, even before we evolved to the current state we're in, I can count the number of times on one hand that there was any mess of sorts. I might "douche" if I'm overly concerned about it (I have a bulb injector that I've used a dozen or so times to "flush" things out using only warm water, no soap or chemical laxatives) but I've honestly never found the need to. Having a healthy diet and healthy gut goes a long way to keeping my business rather clean. Just can't have a lunchtime romp since that's my "time" (if you catch my drift).