new year, new experience!

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
analgirl98

new year, new experience!

Post by analgirl98 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:53 am

So, this year me and my bf broke up. It's OK, bit sad but better now than years down the line right?

Why did we split? Because he wanted my pussy. He never tried to force me or anything but he's asked if we can try it and unfortunately I just wouldn't budge on it. So he left.

The good thing, however, is that now I am free to play with my fuckbuddy even more, which considering we live together is a LOT!

On Saturday night we had the house to ourselves and, 4 years since we did it the first (and only) time, I let him organise a gang bang with me, him and 8 other guys.

I can't even begin to describe how completely exhausted I was after and sore isn't the word, but my God, what an earth shattering experience it was, beat the other one by 2 more guys!

The new experience? On top of it being 9 guys in total, he's been preparing for this for a while and had all the guys fully tested before doing anything, so, it was all bareback and each of them came inside my bum a few times! Also, I was tied over the table top so I was unable to move the whole time, not something I'd do on a regular basis , but it was liberating being so open (literally!) for a whole evening/night with so many guys :)

Strident

Re: new year, new experience!

Post by Strident » Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:58 am

Wow.

Incredible story!

Obviously that's going to be physically intense, but how did it feel emotionally/mentally during and after?

analgirl98

Post by analgirl98 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:44 pm

During, it was so intense and raw that I lost track of time, how many times I'd been fucked etc, so it's just a haze of pure lust and pleasure.

After? Fulfilled. Content, full. Everytime one of the guys came it was inside me and when they'd pull out I'd be filled with a plug or another cock.

To say the least I was very, very sticky. Afterwards I kept my plug in on his request and only in the morning when I got up was I allowed remove it.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:33 am

Glad to see you around and posting again! Sorry to hear you broke up, but glad to hear you stood up for staying AO like you wanted!

Sounds like an incredible experience, thanks for sharing.

analgirl98

Post by analgirl98 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:40 pm

analsexonly wrote:Glad to see you around and posting again! Sorry to hear you broke up, but glad to hear you stood up for staying AO like you wanted!

Sounds like an incredible experience, thanks for sharing.

Glad to be back! Thank you :)

With our relationship failing and Christmas etc I kinda went away from here for a bit!

helloagain4737

Post by helloagain4737 » Wed Sep 28, 2022 10:31 am

analgirl98 wrote:
Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:53 am

Why did we split? Because he wanted my pussy.

This turned me on so much lol - what an idiot!!!