No longer an anal virgin

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
MacyGirl

No longer an anal virgin

Post by MacyGirl » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:16 pm

For those who may know me I came to this forum an anal virgin with a deep desire to explore anal. Even though anal was something I had not yet experienced it always intrigued me on so many levels. Thanks to advice from several supportive members here I purchased some toys and used them regularly to masterbate. It was a total eye opener and a game changer. Thank you everyone.

A little while ago I met this man. He was recently divorced and needless to say eager restart his own sexuality. The advice I've read so many times here is to be honest and up front about wanting to be anal only. I tried it, and to my surprise, he was completely open and excited by the idea. He stated anal (or lack there of) was a big reason why his sex life lacked with his ex-wife. I was also open about being an anal virgin and how I might need some extra patience.

It didn't take very long after that conversation that we were under the covers. Thank you to all the ladies for the great advice on how to get ready for anal. I felt sexy. Not sure how much detail to go into here. We used my toys for quite sometime, which in of itself was an amazing experience. Having someone else control the movements while I lay there and enjoyed myself. At that point he was able to slide my larger plug in fairly easily. With my plug in I could get him hard again with my mouth and please him for a little while that way.

We started with me on my back legs hugged to my chest. I was a little nervous and had trouble relaxing. Each time I did and he slide in, the sensation became so intense that I'd tense back up. I remembered reading somewhere on here about pushing out while he enters. It seems counter intuitive but that's what eventually worked and I was fully penetrated. It was very tight feeling but not painful like I had expected it to be at first. But I was filled with so much pride that I was taking him.

Ultimately I found that I preferred anal in doggie style or me riding him as opposed to on my back. It seems as though I can take his full length easier. I guess thats just a personal preference. I did not cum that night, I think because it was so new and I was nervous. However, each time since I have been taken to full orgasm (I have been rubbing my clit). I feel like I've opened a completely new door to my sexuality that's been hiding all along. Just needed to share it with everyone.

One issue I've faced and maybe someone has an answer or advice. There have been a few times, when the fucking has been deep and intense that I've peed a little bit. He laughs and says it's a turn on but I'm still a little bashful about it. Does this happen to anyone else? I mean, I'm not grossed out by it but It's kind of shocking to feel like you're loosing control. In one way It's like I'm fully giving in, which is amazing. On the other hand, is it something I'm going to have to explain to potential new lovers? Kind of a rhetorical question.

We were both not looking for anything more than a sexual relationship. He's got his things going on and I have mine. Plus he's moving out state for a new job so it's kinda perfect. I should be perfectly honest, we weren't 100% anal only. 90%. It was nice but think both of use were thinking about anal the whole time. So that's my story. Wanted to share with you all my "transformation".......hahaha. My 2017 be full more anal experiences for everyone.

Macy

analgirl98

Re: No longer an anal virgin

Post by analgirl98 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:43 pm

Wow! Big step!

Congratulations honey, I'm sooooo glad you enjoyed it!

If I may ask. Did you use protection?

As for the peeing, are you sure you're not actually squirting? I've never pee'd during sex, but it does make me squirting sometimes.

MrsCanassman

Post by MrsCanassman » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:08 am

Yay! Anal cherry popped! Check that off the fuck-it list. Glad to hear your first experience was enjoyable. :) welcome to a whole new world of absolute pleasure!

As far as the peeing concern goes... I'm with analgirl98, when we fuck and my man is deep inside me, pounding my ass, I get sooooo wet. I don't squirt streams of fluid like some ladies can but I certainly feel a gush with each deep thrust. If you're a super squirter, it's probably a good idea to let your lovers know just so they don't freak out.

Fuck on girl!

analgirl98

Post by analgirl98 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:48 am

Agreed, it's not so much a gushing jet as a gentle stream of juices :)

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:41 am

That's wonderful, thanks for sharing! I'll echo what others have said and say it sounds like you may have squirted a little. That's not uncommon, not every one can do it, but a fair number of women do, or get very wet during anal.

Will you be pursuing anal only in future relationships as well?

MacyGirl

Post by MacyGirl » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:31 pm

I guess I have never squirted in the past so maybe it isn't pee and just a really intense sexual arousal. At time it seemed to feel like I was peeing or had no control over it. Point being.....it felt great and whatever leaked happened when the sex was very intense.

To answer analsexonly's question: Yes I do intend to pursue anal only in future relationships. The reason the mentioned man and I had vaginal sex was because he hadn't had any form of sex (vaginal, anal, oral) in such a long time and wanted to experience it all again. I guess you could say I was indulging him. That relationship is now no more so I need a new AO interested man.

Regent

Post by Regent » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:43 pm

)))
good news)))
;)
swap pics with wife, talk
kik: regent1983

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:49 am

MacyGirl wrote:Yes I do intend to pursue anal only in future relationships. The reason the mentioned man and I had vaginal sex was because he hadn't had any form of sex (vaginal, anal, oral) in such a long time and wanted to experience it all again. I guess you could say I was indulging him. That relationship is now no more so I need a new AO interested man.

Very nice!

BackdoorDeliveryman3

Post by BackdoorDeliveryman3 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:47 am

Congratulations MacyGirl! Wishing you the best on your pursuit of anal only relationship! :D

becky02016

Post by becky02016 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:49 pm

i still am but perhaps one day ;)