4th Date Conundrum!

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
adventurista

Re: 4th Date Conundrum!

Post by adventurista » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:17 pm

I have dated women who were ten years older than me and 20 years younger. My wife now is 14 years younger than me. When dating someone younger I was always told that they had stopped trusting boys under thirty because they can be complete dickheads and most do not know what they really want. So the woman was always looking for someone older, more mature, reliable and probably a much better lover. A full on, long term relationship can be hard though for all the reasons you mentioned...mostly acceptance when out of a date or with family and friends. But if it is worth it ad it makes you happy, that is a good test of true friends. As far as the AO goes when you tell him...good luck!!!! Hopefully he realizes what a gem he has!

analgirl98

Post by analgirl98 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:56 am

adventurista wrote:I have dated women who were ten years older than me and 20 years younger. My wife now is 14 years younger than me. When dating someone younger I was always told that they had stopped trusting boys under thirty because they can be complete dickheads and most do not know what they really want. So the woman was always looking for someone older, more mature, reliable and probably a much better lover. A full on, long term relationship can be hard though for all the reasons you mentioned...mostly acceptance when out of a date or with family and friends. But if it is worth it ad it makes you happy, that is a good test of true friends. As far as the AO goes when you tell him...good luck!!!! Hopefully he realizes what a gem he has!

Aww thank you :)

I've only just got home from our date (it's 10am the next day). So you can take from that what you will :) I'll post about it later lol.

I completely agree with what you've said though, I like older guys because they're more experienced, they know what they want and usually are a lot more relaxed and take sex slower too. I like a good bit of rough hard sex as much as the next girl, but not all the time!! The older guys I've been with just wanted to enjoy our time and it showed. Never had a bad time with an older guy ;)

Analonely

Post by Analonely » Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:05 pm

It all depends on many factors

As a rule, any person interested in a love relation with someone considerably younger is either taking advantage over the younger counterpart in some way due to his/her experience (knowingly or unknowingly) or has a matched/equivalent maturity. These considerations tend to diminish as aging ensues, i.e., someone at 60 dating somebody at 50 probably isn't taking, if any, as much advantage of the younger partner as someone with 20 dating somebody at 10.

Again, this is not to say there won't be any exceptions, but the very fact that someone his age is considering and/or looking for someone else considerably younger might be, in my opinion, a red flag for either of the two aforementioned reasons. In case of men this is usually the result of excessive objectification, i.e., young women tend to be more physically attractive than older ones, so we usually take the metonymy path (form over essence).

French Lover

Post by French Lover » Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:42 am

Ah! The age gap...
I personally thought it is too much an advantage for a man to search for younger ladies. If you're so great? Why couldn't you get a woman of your age? Does she have to be younger to impress her? Bad signal.

I could easily get out with younger women. They are so easy to manipulate (sorry to say that...) even with the best intentions.

Well, I think this is interesting for short/middle term relationship. Long term... this would have costs, like others said.

Anyway, I truly wish you good luck and good fun. We all have only one life to live.

Bestrafer

Post by Bestrafer » Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:35 pm

I dated a girl who may not have been AO but the combination of no birth control and her saying... "you know what I really like" meant that it was defecto AO. I think avoiding vaginal sex for the many obvious reasons will get you there with little confrontation.

zarafan

Post by zarafan » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:26 pm

I'm sorry I've so late coming to this thread, but I've been reading your posts enthusiastically when I've been online, so thanks so much for posting!

I think the general consensus is correct, that you have to know what you want from this relationship and you have to be aware that regardless of the way it develops, age will always be an issue: sex is sex, and you don't hear me complaining about sex (especially not anal sex!!!), but beyond that it's more typical that people with your age difference will want different things from life given where you each are in your life.

All of which reminds me of something the great Sarah Silverman once said: "When I was 14 I dated my dad's best friend. It was really embarrassing and awkward, knowing that my father's best friend was 14 years old...."

;-)

Enjoy--this and all the other adventures life will bring your way!

zarafan

publicassman

Post by publicassman » Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:22 am

I'm dying to know what his reaction to you being AO was. Do you think he's a keeper?