Doing it in the car

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
Kelly_ukf

Doing it in the car

Post by Kelly_ukf » Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:12 am

So back in my uni days my ex bf had an old Peugeot 506 estate car it was a tank with 3 rows of seats. But folded down one could lay or knealing ahem in the back. He used to drive us out to local beauty spots (I was in uni in Scotland) and there in would happily knealing on all fours like a good girl jeans an knickers at my knees while he buggered me firmly. I used to sometimes wonder if when we were looking at the loch if a passing boat (there were a few small ones) or someone fishing on the other side might be looking at mw through binoculars seeing my face contorted breasts bouncing as he dI'd. Certainly driving back to halls with a bum full of cum an trying to not waddle out of the car was a challenge lol

Kel x

highriders

Re: Doing it in the car

Post by highriders » Fri May 05, 2017 10:29 am

nice story!

mat5x

Post by mat5x » Fri May 05, 2017 10:13 pm

Kelly_ukf wrote:So back in my uni days my ex bf had an old Peugeot 506 estate car it was a tank with 3 rows of seats. But folded down one could lay or knealing ahem in the back. He used to drive us out to local beauty spots (I was in uni in Scotland) and there in would happily knealing on all fours like a good girl jeans an knickers at my knees while he buggered me firmly. I used to sometimes wonder if when we were looking at the loch if a passing boat (there were a few small ones) or someone fishing on the other side might be looking at mw through binoculars seeing my face contorted breasts bouncing as he dI'd. Certainly driving back to halls with a bum full of cum an trying to not waddle out of the car was a challenge lol

Kel x

My gf was learning to drive and we'd go to the country time to time to let her practice. One time we were stopped and I was in the drivers seat and she wanted to have a session - so got me to slide my seat back and climbed over on top of me "but I thought you wanted to drive!" "Maybe..." she said -- and turned around, pulled down her pants and slid me inside... then started the car, and started driving. I think we made it a few km on the bumpy road before I came inside her :)

(File under: risky sex.)
Last edited by mat5x on Sat May 06, 2017 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Haunter

Post by Haunter » Sat May 06, 2017 4:21 am

Lol :-D
Think, it's free ;-)