WE ARE GOING AO!!!

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
Sgt_Valk

WE ARE GOING AO!!!

Post by Sgt_Valk » Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:36 pm

After months of an online D/s relationship, I made a trip 3 hours away to meet my sub in person for the first time. It was an awesome weekend, filled with laughs and movies and late Saturday night, it started getting quite sexual. She was an anal virgin, but she was very interested in everything anal before we started talking. I have bought her a few plugs for training and a vibrator for her clit. I have been very adamant about her training every day and she has been wearing plugs every day after work. Any ways, this is getting long. Saturday night I started to finger her ass while she played with her clit, and after about 45 minutes or so of slowly increasing the fingers till she was stretched to a bit over my size, she wanted me to take her ass. It went so well we both came quite quickly, and she has decided on her own that she wants to try being anal only as long as she can touch her clit. I am super excited about her decision to try it! We are already planning for my next visit!

I took her anal virginity and now she wants AO... life is good, anal is life.
The Sgt

Canassman

Re: WE ARE GOING AO!!!

Post by Canassman » Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:57 pm

Great news! Congratulations and best wishes for a happy & mutually satisfying AO relationship!

Sgt_Valk

Post by Sgt_Valk » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:23 am

We are an LDR in the sense of 3 and a half hours apart. For a very short second i thought she still wanted vaginal penetration. Then she messaged this... 'Thank you for being in my life the greatest best friend a person could ask for as well as an amazing trainer I'm so glad you introduced me to anal and that I like it as much as I do I love you happy valentines day'
The next day on the phone( right before i posted the actual post) i actually posted the original post! I love it! And being an LDR, hearing her say she wants me in her ass every day since has been amaaaaaazinnnnnnnng.

Today i found out that she has never really felt anything but a "poking" sensation vaginally, but had never tried vaginal. I am sooooo happy that i am patient and took the time for it that i did to make sure that she enjoyed it as much as i did. But when push came to shove for us, after the months of training and my patience with her, getting to this point, and even taking the patience this time(like all anal interactions should be) she loved it. And keeps bringing up how much she wants it! And how nothing has compared!!! I feel great for being as caring as i am to how she feels... but i am more proud of how she feels about it AFTER everything had happened.... #BiggerEgoThanAColossusCondom
The Sgt

Haunter

Post by Haunter » Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:31 pm

Congratulations Sgt!! It seems life smiles at you :D

Anyway a question en-passant: is taking someone's virginity a satisfaction? Why? I can guess a bit but was curious to hear in person. Best wishes for the evolution of this new adventure! ;)
Think, it's free ;-)

Sgt_Valk

Post by Sgt_Valk » Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:30 pm

I wouldnt say taking a girls vaginal virginity is anything special to me, its still just vaginal. But getting a good response from taking a womans anal virginity after training and ensuring that you are doing everything right, it feels good. It feels like you have opened up someones mind and body to a whole new spectrum of sex that they would have been skeptical about had you not been there to nurture the experience and get a positive reaction!

EDIT: And not only positive, but wanting to go AO!
The Sgt