Only anal at work

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
Hotwife1570

Only anal at work

Post by Hotwife1570 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:01 pm

I am a married woman. But I share my body with two coworkers.
Since they don't like condoms, they are only allowed to use my asshole at work. The reason: I don't like to be leaking cum all day long.
Last edited by Hotwife1570 on Thu May 04, 2017 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Buttwoman

Re: Only anal at work

Post by Buttwoman » Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:50 am

Isn't it at work that cum would be leaking out all day? Use a menstrual pad. Works perfectly, cause there is nothing more embarrassing than a stain on the back of your clothes.

65andFree

Post by 65andFree » Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:23 am

I am also a big fan of sex at work, but I had the luxury of an office with a door that locked. I could never decide -- are all the FedEx guys uncut and hung? The UPS dudes were great too - kinky because of all the pussy thrown at them.

My favorite thing was to take a huge load in either hole, put a tampon in, and go to my next meeting. I'd sit next to another woman, and pretty soon she could smell the cum. I would just smile. The men had no idea what was going on.

Buttwoman

Post by Buttwoman » Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:42 pm

OMG- I thought I was the only one to use a tampon in my ass after sex!

Haunter

Post by Haunter » Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:35 pm

Excuse me, sex during work? And... How does one manage not to get spotted?! :lol:
(By the way it sounds exciting) :twisted:
Think, it's free ;-)

AnnoMundi

Post by AnnoMundi » Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:43 am

Aren't you afraid of getting diseases without condoms? These days sex without a condom seems like Russian Roulette to me. Yeah, I don't like putting on a condom, but I hate catching a STD even more.

Buttwoman

Post by Buttwoman » Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:44 am

AnnoMundi- I cannot speak for the original poster.
It would be reckless and irresponsible for me to say avoiding HIV is easy, but there are common sense precautions.
Of course, condoms in any new relationship.
In years past, HIV testing took three months, as in three consecutive negative results before you were cleared for condomless sex. The technology has changed, and now you are certified HIV negative with one prick to the finger, and you get your result in 15 minutes.
I can't speak for where you live, but my little town of only 6,000 people has three places you can be tested, free, and anonamously. They will also test as many times as you like. No questions EVER.
Where the variable is, is knowing that your partner is being faithful. If he (or she) is having unprotected sex elsewhere, stick with the condoms.

Hotwife1570

Post by Hotwife1570 » Thu May 04, 2017 6:25 pm

65andFree wrote:I am also a big fan of sex at work, but I had the luxury of an office with a door that locked. I could never decide -- are all the FedEx guys uncut and hung? The UPS dudes were great too - kinky because of all the pussy thrown at them.

My favorite thing was to take a huge load in either hole, put a tampon in, and go to my next meeting. I'd sit next to another woman, and pretty soon she could smell the cum. I would just smile. The men had no idea what was going on.

Well. Lucky you lol. We have to use the restroom every time.

Hotwife1570

Post by Hotwife1570 » Thu May 04, 2017 6:31 pm

Haunter wrote:Excuse me, sex during work? And... How does one manage not to get spotted?! :lol:

Ok fair question.
I work in a store that sells construction materials just outside Monterrey.
We are only 3 employees. Two male coworkers and myself.
In a slow day two of us can have some fun in the restroom while the other watches the door.

Haunter

Post by Haunter » Thu May 04, 2017 8:20 pm

Hotwife1570 wrote:
Haunter wrote:Excuse me, sex during work? And... How does one manage not to get spotted?! :lol:

Ok fair question.
I work in a store that sells construction materials just outside Monterrey.
We are only 3 employees. Two male coworkers and myself.
In a slow day two of us can have some fun in the restroom while the other watches the door.

Interesting schedule :-)
And how did the agreement among you three take place?
Think, it's free ;-)