Only anal at work

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
minorkeyes

Re: Only anal at work

Post by minorkeyes » Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:34 am

Oh I have experience with this, OP! My husband and I have had an open marriage for some time. So I have had opportunity to please others for a long time throughout our relationship. One such was a very nice arrangement with a coworker that lasted about 2 years before he moved elsewhere in the company.

During the arrangement with my coworker we would meet in a little used bathroom on the 6th floor (we work in a huge high rise on the 26th floor) and have sex during our 'lunch break'. My husband does not use my pussy very often- basically he has only used it to impregnate me twice or to provide me with pain during sex, So I typically give my pussy to other men freely so they can finish within me.

I actually like having a creamy pussy- especially throughout the day when it slowly leaks out and soaks my gusset. However, since I was at work with my coworker it started to ruin some of my clothes, could have raised suspicion at work by higher ups. Point being, I had to ask my coworker to not cum in my pussy anymore when we fucked at work,

This was pretty heartbreaking to us both; he loved the freedom to cum in my pussy and I loved being soaked. So I asked my husband for permission to share my ass with my coworker- since tying the knot me husband took ownership of what is allowed in my ass. My husband consented and my coworker and I went AO at work,

My coworker never had anal sex before- I was his first, He LOVED it. He would fuck me hard up the ass and cum almost twice as hard. He had seen my butt plug inserted when we had vaginal sex before but the extra thrill of allowing him to remove my plug, cum in my ass and put the cork back in (so to speak) was the hottest thing to him (and by extension me).

It was pretty awesome.

Haunter

Post by Haunter » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:48 pm

minorkeyes wrote:Oh I have experience with this, OP! My husband and I have had an open marriage for some time. So I have had opportunity to please others for a long time throughout our relationship. One such was a very nice arrangement with a coworker that lasted about 2 years before he moved elsewhere in the company.

During the arrangement with my coworker we would meet in a little used bathroom on the 6th floor (we work in a huge high rise on the 26th floor) and have sex during our 'lunch break'. My husband does not use my pussy very often- basically he has only used it to impregnate me twice or to provide me with pain during sex, So I typically give my pussy to other men freely so they can finish within me.

I actually like having a creamy pussy- especially throughout the day when it slowly leaks out and soaks my gusset. However, since I was at work with my coworker it started to ruin some of my clothes, could have raised suspicion at work by higher ups. Point being, I had to ask my coworker to not cum in my pussy anymore when we fucked at work,

This was pretty heartbreaking to us both; he loved the freedom to cum in my pussy and I loved being soaked. So I asked my husband for permission to share my ass with my coworker- since tying the knot me husband took ownership of what is allowed in my ass. My husband consented and my coworker and I went AO at work,

My coworker never had anal sex before- I was his first, He LOVED it. He would fuck me hard up the ass and cum almost twice as hard. He had seen my butt plug inserted when we had vaginal sex before but the extra thrill of allowing him to remove my plug, cum in my ass and put the cork back in (so to speak) was the hottest thing to him (and by extension me).

It was pretty awesome.

:lol: minorkeyes, you're full of stories to tell! You should open a thread named "My episodes"

Right? ;)
Think, it's free ;-)

Hotwife1570

Post by Hotwife1570 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:29 pm

Haunter wrote:
Hotwife1570 wrote:
Haunter wrote:Excuse me, sex during work? And... How does one manage not to get spotted?! :lol:
(By the way it sounds exciting) :twisted:

Ok fair question.
I work in a store that sells construction materials just outside Monterrey.
We are only 3 employees. Two male coworkers and myself.
In a slow day two of us can have some fun in the restroom while the other watches the door.

Interesting schedule :-)
And how did the agreement among you three take place?

Well. It started about 3 yrs ago. I started having an affair with one of them and subsequently the other one wanted some too. Since its only the 3 of us in the store, two of us can have some fun in the restroom while the other watches the door. At work they are only allowed in my booty. I do not enjoy leaking sperm from my vagina all day so. But in the weekends they are allowed to come home and I enjoy them in every love route.