AO one year anniversery

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
cornhole

AO one year anniversery

Post by cornhole » Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:20 am

hello ass people,
i haven't been on the forum for 2 1/2 years. work and lifestyle changes made surfing difficult.

just thought i'd pop in.....and give an update.

the lovely and talented mrs. cornhole and i have been anal only for a year now. it was a long road to get to that point but we are both SO happy with the outcome.

i am a sex a holic and crave it as much as possible. we had been up to once a day before anal only. now it's more like twice a day every other day. although for about four months there it was twice a day plus.

just a few weeks ago after we had finished she was just lying there and said, out of the blue....

"i never thought i would love butt fucking this much"

i think that says it all.

Buttwoman

Re: AO one year anniversery

Post by Buttwoman » Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:09 am

Good for you! I love it that much too.

cornhole

Post by cornhole » Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:29 am

thnks buttwoman,
i wanted to add one thing to the update.....

i never told my wife about this site or the fact that there are anal only couples or my wish to have ours be an anal only relationship.

it just happened that way.

how lucky am i?

LuvMyWifesAss

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:15 am

cornhole wrote:hello ass people,
i haven't been on the forum for 2 1/2 years. work and lifestyle changes made surfing difficult.

just thought i'd pop in.....and give an update.

the lovely and talented mrs. cornhole and i have been anal only for a year now. it was a long road to get to that point but we are both SO happy with the outcome.

That's fantastic, Cornhole! It's always great to hear when another couple realize just how much more pleasurable anal sex can be and make the decision to go anal only. Judging from this, and one of your other posts, you did it right. You gave her plenty of time, which allowed her to get to the point where she really wanted it.
cornhole wrote:i am a sex a holic and crave it as much as possible. we had been up to once a day before anal only. now it's more like twice a day every other day. although for about four months there it was twice a day plus.

I'm like you. I'd fuck my wife's ass twice a day or more if life permitted. Fortunately, my wife has a pretty high sex driver herself. Until last December, we typically had anal sex four or five times a week. For some reason, in December, her libido kicked into high gear. Since, it's a rare day we don't have sex. Perhaps she's getting ready for menopause or something. Our anal sessions usually last 30 minutes to an hour and a half. So, it's we rarely feel a need for it twice a day. I was out of town four days last week, and we made of for three of those with two sessions each day on the weekend, including twice Friday night. We are fortunate men my friend, never take her for granted.
cornhole wrote:just a few weeks ago after we had finished she was just lying there and said, out of the blue....

"i never thought i would love butt fucking this much"

i think that says it all.

Indeed... I love it when my wife says something like, "I can't understand why everyone doesn't have anal. It's so much better."

Canassman

Post by Canassman » Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:45 am

Congratulations! We've been going for 2.5 years & a, happy to hear about other happy AO couples.

doris

Post by doris » Mon Jan 17, 2022 4:51 pm

Congrats to all of you, glad to know that you all enjoy it that much
🥂🥂
Do