My wife's anal orgasms.

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
gromm

My wife's anal orgasms.

Post by gromm » Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:32 pm

"Oh god, you made me squirt at least four times without even touching my pussy!" - My wife, half an hour ago.

Now, anal orgasms are nothing new for my wife. Hell, it's flat-out crazy how much she orgasms from anything. The trick here, is that she finds it nearly impossible to squirt when there's anything inside her. This almost always happens with "scrubbing" her g-spot, with my fingers or my cock. And even then, if there's anything in her ass or pussy, then it's almost always not happening.

But you see... we've been having a lot of anal lately. Not anal-only. No, she's too greedy for that. She wants it all. And I'm fine with that. Especially now, when pretty much every time we have sex, I finish in her ass. I figure vaginal sex is for her. This new development though... well, that's very interesting!

KinkyGermanGuy

Re: My wife's anal orgasms.

Post by KinkyGermanGuy » Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:58 am

When I ask my partner how she wants me to penetrate her, she really likes lying on her belly and receiving it number two. I did not get her to squirt yet, and usually after two deep anal orgasms she has enough. But we once hat a session where she was a bit stoned and I used inflatable vibrator toys in there, her record is six deep orgasms and a very happy smile for the rest of the day :)

Opus 54

Post by Opus 54 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:01 am

My girl is naturally very multiorgasmic -- during vaginal sex she'll cum dozens and dozens of times. We've found that anal sex in missionary position also hits her g-spot and causes intense multiple orgasms. She prefers to start anal in missionary, which "warms up" her anal passage with lots of orgasms, before moving on to other positions like anal from behind.

Though I prefer to cum from behind, there's something magical about fucking her ass in missionary, watching her face writhe in ecstasy as wave after wave of orgasms overtake her body, and looking down to see her perfectly smooth, shaved pussy just lying there while her ass stretches around my cock. :D

analgirl98

Post by analgirl98 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:26 am

I've never had vaginal sex, don't plan on doing it either, quite bizarrely I find the idea beyond gross! So, I've got nothing to compare anal sex against, however, anal for me is deeply, deeply satisfying and the orgasms I reach through it eclipse the ones I get when I rub my clit (which really isn't very often!)

I know I'm amongst like minded ladies on here, but for the most part I know how rare it is to find a girl that's into anal, let alone actively avoids vaginal, but, the depth of sensation is unbelievable! I've never squirted, let alone the way your wife does, so I'm envious!

Buttwoman

Post by Buttwoman » Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:39 am

Analgirl98- I'm with you. I experimented with vaginal sex when I was younger, and found it an annoying waste of time. Anal is where the good orgasms hang out. So far neither women nor men have complained.

analgirl98

Post by analgirl98 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:52 am

Hey Buttwoman!

I play with my clit, but, nothing has ever been in my pussy, apart from the tip of my finger and it just felt too gross to carry on!!

During sex I tend to shy away from clit play as I can fairly easily reach orgasm through anal anyway, clit play is pretty much just for me :)

Buttwoman

Post by Buttwoman » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:58 am

I'm not even big on my clit. Sometimes I'll let a partner have oral with me, but it seems to be more for their benefit.
Lately, I've found the fastest way to out of this world orgasms is fisting. As soon as the knuckles clear the sphincter they start, and keep going in til I say stop.

AnalAnnaLisa

Post by AnalAnnaLisa » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:09 pm

I have also always preferred anal and have superior orgasms from anal penetration. On my belly spreading my cheeks is awesome because i can take it hard while minimizing the likelihood of injury and it hits my g spot.
ANAL ANNA LISA - Anal Only for 3 years.