Anal Sex Diet

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
AnalAnnaLisa

Anal Sex Diet

Post by AnalAnnaLisa » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:49 pm

Perusing the various threads on the forum, I notice that there isn't one specifically dedicated to diet choices for bottoms that facilitate anal play. I want to share what works for me. I understand that everyones digestive system varies, so take what you will from this.

First - I eat fibre rich foods. Broccoli, kale, brussel sprouts, lentils, oatmeal, bran.

Second - I eat about a cup and a half (cooked) of stool bulking foods like brown rice, quinoa, millet, bananas - EVERY SINGLE DAY. These are important because they help create big, dry bowel motions (BMs)... whatever you want to call them :shock:. These aren't my fave foods, but they make my BM exit clean and I'm afterwards and ready for play. For me it's worth it, especially for ass to mouth.

Third - when I wake up, I drink half a liter of warm water over about ten minutes. It helps move things along and initiate a BM.

Fourth - Daily metamucil. Sometimes a dose of lax-a-day if I've had red meat or processed starches.

I've been diligent about these since starting AO and i've never been more regular. On occasion, I'll do a shallow douche, but only if i can feel I'm not clear. Otherwise this is generally sufficient.
ANAL ANNA LISA - Anal Only for 3 years.

Analien

Re: Anal Sex Diet

Post by Analien » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:03 am

This is an interesting topic. The right diet is very important not only for more pleasurable anal play, but for general health as well.
Next to the fibre, I would like to mention benefit of consuming green food in raw state.
It is said that chlorophyl can absorb some toxins and heavy metals and moreover, green food should balance pH in body as well.
In winter, when there is lack of natural green food such as chives and parsley, we buy green barley, Chlorella and I am also fond of Hemp oil.
Vstříc análním orgasmům.

Opus 54

Post by Opus 54 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:30 am

My partner is strictly vegan and coincidentally very clean during anal. No idea if correlation = causality in this case, but I'm happy. :)

zarafan

Post by zarafan » Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:03 am

AnalAnnaLisa wrote:Perusing the various threads on the forum, I notice that there isn't one specifically dedicated to diet choices for bottoms that facilitate anal play. I want to share what works for me. I understand that everyones digestive system varies, so take what you will from this.

First - I eat fibre rich foods. Broccoli, kale, brussel sprouts, lentils, oatmeal, bran.

Second - I eat about a cup and a half (cooked) of stool bulking foods like brown rice, quinoa, millet, bananas - EVERY SINGLE DAY. These are important because they help create big, dry bowel motions (BMs)... whatever you want to call them :shock:. These aren't my fave foods, but they make my BM exit clean and I'm afterwards and ready for play. For me it's worth it, especially for ass to mouth.

Third - when I wake up, I drink half a liter of warm water over about ten minutes. It helps move things along and initiate a BM.

Fourth - Daily metamucil. Sometimes a dose of lax-a-day if I've had red meat or processed starches.

I've been diligent about these since starting AO and i've never been more regular. On occasion, I'll do a shallow douche, but only if i can feel I'm not clear. Otherwise this is generally sufficient.

As has been discussed previously, these are all good ideas for general diet and digestive health; so in addition to being fun and providing mind-blowing orgasms for both partners--anal sex is also GOOD FOR YOU!!!

Anna: can I suggest while giving your ass a rest from non-stop sex you consider writing a diet book? I for one like reading everything you write...!

:D

AnalAnnaLisa

Post by AnalAnnaLisa » Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:43 am

Haha, thanks zarafan. I could write a book, but what I shared above is essentially the extent of my nutritional knowledge!
ANAL ANNA LISA - Anal Only for 3 years.

zarafan

Post by zarafan » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:05 pm

AnalAnnaLisa wrote:Haha, thanks zarafan. I could write a book, but what I shared above is essentially the extent of my nutritional knowledge!

Well, just so you'll know: I'd be willing to read anything that you write...! ;-)

Analonely

Post by Analonely » Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:59 pm

Watch carefully for your levels of iron and, more important, zinc. The "healthy" diets nowadays lead us into many pitfalls, zinc imbalance being one of the strongest cases (overall mineral malabsorption from too much phytic acid). There's a high chance of your plumbing being made of copper which, compounded with your elevated water intake will be leading you further into zinc deficiency. Make no mistake — this is NOT a small thing. I won't bother to deep digger (you may ask away, pm me or research yourself), but aside from vitamin D, zinc is where most people are frequently lagging behind; these two are of insurmountable importance.

Haunter

Post by Haunter » Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:17 am

Hello... I saw this thread from the start (thanks AnalAnnaLisa and compliments for your idea!) and think it's nice.

Well, on a general level, I am astounded by how the "diet issue" seems to be so subjective, scientifically. I know everyone's body reacts differently, so fixed rules are hard to be established, but anyway I feel there's too less objective knowledge about the whole thing. Isn't it so?

Second cue: for the sake of AO, do you think there should maybe be differentiated menus for giver and recipients?
Think, it's free ;-)

Analonely

Post by Analonely » Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:15 am

Haunter wrote:Well, on a general level, I am astounded by how the "diet issue" seems to be so subjective, scientifically. I know everyone's body reacts differently, so fixed rules are hard to be established, but anyway I feel there's too less objective knowledge about the whole thing. Isn't it so?

I guess if you're healthy there just isn't much you can do about it (unless you have a specific problem like constipation or IBS, but then you're not healthy).

You may find something here scat
Haunter wrote:Second cue: for the sake of AO, do you think there should maybe be differentiated menus for giver and recipients?

I can hardly imagine how the giver's diet may affect the receiver. :geek:

Mastersrich

Post by Mastersrich » Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:31 am

My wife became vegetarian during this past year while we have been practicing anal only.
We noticed an improvement in cleanliness and regularity in her BM.