Anal Sex Diet

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
gromm

Re: Anal Sex Diet

Post by gromm » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:19 pm

I don't think I've ever seen such a good motivation for eating such a healthy diet than "so I can get fucked in the ass every day".

As one fuck buddy once put it, "If I had homework like this at school, I would have gone to college!" ;)

AnalAnnaLisa

Post by AnalAnnaLisa » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:59 pm

I can say with certainty that if I wasn't getting fucked in the ass everyday I would not be eating so much oatmeal! I guess it's as good a reason as any to eat lots of fiber. ;)
ANAL ANNA LISA - Anal Only for 3 years.

Kelly_ukf

Post by Kelly_ukf » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:55 am

I certainly notice when i eat well an exercise an am generally healthier anal is cleaner an less messy. But i do like a choclate bar or muffin with a latte sometimes pizza or a burger an fries an you notice it more after extended healthy eating the negative effects during anal of heavy carb an red meat meals. But just like anal is amazing in would never 100% give up ben an jerrys etc lol.

Ps how do we all pronounce quinoa I am in the quin-oh-ah camp rather than key-noir camp

minorkeyes

Post by minorkeyes » Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:51 am

Mostly vegan. I do enjoy and eat meat on occasion, but vegan-like diet is far healthier and coefficient to those preoccupied with sex in general (I am) and anal everything in particular (I am).

Sgt_Valk

Post by Sgt_Valk » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:02 am

My gf and i maintain a fairly regular american diet, where we dont really take into consideration what we eat and how often(but that is soon changing because of my elevated cholesterol) and we dont ever have messes, but often times are unable to have sex because of an awaiting bm or an upset stomach.

She was an anal virgin before we started having sex, and when we first started, anal would cause her minor constipation. She wouldnt be able to go for up to 24 hours. But with frequency of sex, she is having more normal bms and alot less upset stomachs even without a change in diet. Probably because of the more frequent bms. And of course still no mess.
The Sgt

gurlcrazy

Post by gurlcrazy » Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:05 pm

Unfortunately the secret formula will be different for everyone. Some need Metamucil, others need Imodium. Some can eat chili, others not so much.