New beginnings, again!

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
analgirl98

New beginnings, again!

Post by analgirl98 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:12 pm

Hey folks!

Not been on in a week or two, unfortunately me and my girlfriend, (preop mtf Tgirl), split up. We had a 3sum with a guy, turns out she likes cock more than I do lol. We left on good terms though :)

That aside, I've started on a new adventure! A friend of my stepdads (39) was looking for a girl to spend some time with at his flat, we've met before so when he messaged me I jumped at the chance. He's aware of my AO status, so no need to explain anything etc. However, he asked if his mate (46), who's living with him, could join us, I've done group sex before so yeah no problem!

Must say, that was the hottest, most hedonistic and totally satisfying might on sex I've ever had. My mouth and arse were given a thorough workout and even had some double anal fun, which was a new one for me! I was still oozing at lunch the next day lol.

So, in the last 12 days we've done this 9 times and we've a agreed that for the time being, it'd be really cool if I stayed at his place too. There's no relationship involved here, it's purely for sex, we all want to leave our options open lol. Ive been here 4days now and whilst enjoying day to day life, we've pretty much been fucking at every opportunity. I even took to the step that whilst no visitors are expected/present, I'm just walking around in my lingerie lol. Makes me feel really powerful to have them hanging on my every move lol.

Haunter

Re: New beginnings, again!

Post by Haunter » Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:09 pm

Ahah analgirl98, you always get yourself caught in interesting sexual situations! I must say it sounds to me as a sudden fire, a lightning from a clear sky :) Anyway who knows what the future will offer us? Let's see how it evolves...

(Sorry for the end of your previous relationship anyway)

Did you move for a long distance (in kms) shifting to their place from your previous abode?
Think, it's free ;-)

analgirl98

Post by analgirl98 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:34 pm

I do seem to get my share of stories :lol:

Mostly just blessed with the best stepdad ever though, he even told mum that I'm renting a room at this guts house so she doesn't suspect I'm actually living there frequently of charge because I'm sleeping with him :lol:

Don't worry about that, it's not my loss :)

Moved about 2 miles away lol

fantasizing-realist

Post by fantasizing-realist » Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:46 pm

analgirl98 wrote:I do seem to get my share of stories :lol:

Mostly just blessed with the best stepdad ever though, he even told mum that I'm renting a room at this guts house so she doesn't suspect I'm actually living there frequently of charge because I'm sleeping with him :lol:

Don't worry about that, it's not my loss :)

Moved about 2 miles away lol

Wait, are you sleeping with the guy or your stepdad?

analgirl98

Post by analgirl98 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:02 pm

Both lol