My wife's new tallent

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
Analaddict2020

My wife's new tallent

Post by Analaddict2020 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:09 pm

Hello....we r an arab couple...and have been doing AO for about 6 months now...but my wife some times ask me to penetrate her pussy and i deny...the question is..if i keep ficking her only in the ass ..will she get addicted to ass fucking and forget about pussy...by the way i told her that pussy is only a reproduction system and i have no sexual desire towards it at all

analsexonly
Site Admin

Re: My wife's new tallent

Post by analsexonly » Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:13 pm

Most people find that the less they have vaginal sex the less they are interested in it, and anal will substitute as the preferred form of pleasure. But everyone is different, and you'll have to work through it with her and see how it ends up being for her.

Give her as much pleasure as you can anally. Rim her, try to make her cum often from anal, praise her ass and tell her how much you love it and love having sex with her this way. You already know you love anal and want to be fully anal only, so put the focus on her pleasure from it, and she'll most likely love it as a result.

Analaddict2020

Post by Analaddict2020 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:37 pm

Thanks for the advice ..so what's the best position to make have an orgasm during anal sex

Analien

Post by Analien » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:08 am

I think that you will have to try various positions first and this way you will find out what position works best for you and leads your wife to anal orgasm.
In my opinion, this is an individual matter, for every couple the ideal position is different.
Good luck.
Vstříc análním orgasmům.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:20 am

For sure, everyone has different success with different positions for anal orgasms, but perhaps some of the women here who enjoy anal orgasms can chime in and share what has worked best for them.

Analaddict2020

Post by Analaddict2020 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:14 am

totally agree with both of you..... so i guess we should write a post asking women about the best position that make them have anal orgasms

AnalAnnaLisa

Post by AnalAnnaLisa » Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:35 am

I cum most easily in doggy. i can adjust my position so i am totally comfortable and he can pound away until I lose control.

My journey was certainly that we had less and less pussy sex until we naturally stopped altogether. I also think anal is somewhat addicting. Maybe it's the mental effect of developing the kink, or maybe it's the (in my opinion) naturally submissive act of making my ass available for sex, but the more I did it, the more I wanted it.
ANAL ANNA LISA - Anal Only for 3 years.

minorkeyes

Post by minorkeyes » Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:02 am

Everyone is different in how they enjoy sex. However, if able to provide her orgasms via anal than she can take care of her pussy herself if she really wants vaginal insertion.

I was never the type who reached orgasm easily via vaginal sex. It always took me a long time to climax from strictly vaginal penetration. Though I could still do so if my partner was intent on fucking my pussy for whatever reason.

Though as the years have gone by and I entered into a committed and like-minded relationship & (eventual) marriage, I just don't even bother with vagina at this point. Especially once I had my children and had my 'tubes tied', there is very little point to my vagina anymore.

It's only when someone insists on using my vagina does my vag get used for sex at all. Anal is perfectly fine as a means to orgasm if transitioned fully from vaginal sex.

If you want kids and you are sure your wife is down with this lifestyle, I would advise to just use her vagina to kick out the # of kids you want out of the way early. Than transition to anal only and have her closed up, corked, pierced shut, sewn or whatever you both decide to do with her vag at that point. That's the point my husband and I are headed.