Why do you like anal sex?

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
AnalJay

Re: Why do you like anal sex?

Post by AnalJay » Fri Oct 08, 2021 12:31 am

Json.s wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 4:30 pm
Kinda funny how it all happened. I didnt really start off with a specific kink for anal but my first girlfriend did it and it was pretty hot. It felt like I lost my virginity for the second time based on how fast i came.

Ya, me too, in my teens a girlfriend rode me cowgirl and it felt fantastic. As she lifted up it felt like she was pulling my cock off and as she slid down it felt like my dick was going to snap before her ass gave and she dropped down on me...but I only found out I was in her ass when she dismounted and wiped my cum off with her panties as it dripped from her ass. I've never forgotten that, never will.

anal-love

Post by anal-love » Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:03 pm

Because it feels good, it is tight, it is naughty, it is marvelous, and, most of all, the ASS IS JUST SO DIVINE!!! One has to render it the homage that it deserves.
I wish you all a lot of butt love.

jack.fats

Post by jack.fats » Sat Oct 30, 2021 12:18 am

anal-love wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:03 pm
Because it feels good, it is tight, it is naughty, it is marvelous, and, most of all, the ASS IS JUST SO DIVINE!!! One has to render it the homage that it deserves.

Never been so true! Anal-centered fantasies are so mind-blowing and you've been ...awestruck!

It's so nice to hear that... thumbs up!