Hitachi Magic Wand

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
Opus 54

Hitachi Magic Wand

Post by Opus 54 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:04 am

My girl and I aren't anal only, but it's something I aspire to. Thing is, she loves vaginal sex and clitoral stimulation. In fact, her best and most orgasmic anal sex always follows a good pussy pounding to get her going.

So the other day I bought her a Hitachi Magic Wand, the ultimate vibrator by many accounts. Within seconds of opening the box, she had it on her clit and was immediately in heaven. This allowed me to lube up and slide into her ass without any warm-up. The combined effect of me fucking her ass, stimulating her g-spot from behind, and the Magic Wand on her clit gave her wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure. I've never seen anything like it! She says it was her most intense orgasms of her life, and she's in love. She can't wait for our next anal.

You should give it a try, too -- see what happens! ;)

analsexonly
Site Admin

Re: Hitachi Magic Wand

Post by analsexonly » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:51 pm

If anal becomes like that regularly for her, chances are she's going to be wanting it more and more and it might lead to a good opportunity to phase out vaginal sex over time.

Haunter

Post by Haunter » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:19 pm

That toy seems to be a good way to get your dreams pursued, dear Opus 54! ;)
Think, it's free ;-)

Simba

Post by Simba » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:03 pm

analsexonly wrote:If anal becomes like that regularly for her, chances are she's going to be wanting it more and more and it might lead to a good opportunity to phase out vaginal sex over time.

Indeed! From what you say, Opus 54, after that session you could regularly make her want mostly anal + the vibrator on her pussy since that leads to much more superior pleasure, then get rid of vaginal penetration altogether.

luv2play45

Post by luv2play45 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:10 pm

Congratulations on your girl discovering the bliss of anal sex combined with a vibrator Opus.
Soon after I met the woman who would become my wife I took her vibrator shopping.
She started out with a battery powered Pocket Rocket but soon moved on to a Wahl which she has used faithfully ever since.
She was never able to achieve orgasm from vaginal sex before and it always left her with a uterine infection so anal sex was a natural for her.
I introduced her to the vibe and to anal which soon became the only way way we have sex - going on 20+ years now!
Here is a vid of a happy anal + vibrator couple:

https://www.tube8.com/anal/girlfriend-g ... /37172841/

Twin

Post by Twin » Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:04 pm

I agree the wand is the door to anal. I did not believe it but when tried she was in heaven and never came so hard and long