Passive lifestyle

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
slaveandking

Passive lifestyle

Post by slaveandking » Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:36 am

Hello.
I always loved to stimulate my ass using my finger while I masturbated.

But I'm straight, then I did not have how to have sex using my asshole. One day my wife tried to penetrate me while we had "normal" sex, and I loved it, and her too.

We started to buy toys that I use almost every day, and a strap on that she used in me sometimes.

I really feel much more pleasure in my ass, and my wife do not like penetration. Our sex was always oral and hand job.

So we decided that I should not to be active anymore. Our strap on stay beside the bed, and she doesn't touch my cock, only when I ask her a blowjob.

I have crazy orgasms without touch my cock, and my wife get very crazy fucking me, and cums very much touching herself while is fucking me, or when I lick her pussy after she fucks me.

I'll never be active again in our marriage, and we love it. She is always horny thinking about it, and is everytime teasing me touching my butt.

She uses her finger like an expert, and fuck me hard, strong and deep.

We've always had an amazing sexual life, but since we inverted we have had our best moment.

She is seeking a bigger strap on, and her next dream is to contract a very sexy and female tranny to fuck my holes with her.

I will keep you updated about our adventures, but let me know:

F655A

Re: Passive lifestyle

Post by F655A » Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:51 am

Lucky guy! I am very envious.

I LOVED role inversion, when my wife was still active. I guess I still do, only it's difficult to be sure, since I have no sex partner anymore. The kill switch got activated on my wife's sex-drive, so I now play alone. Over the course of years, I seem to have gotten used to it. I've often fantasized about my wife bringing a sexy tranny to me. It seems totally amazing that your wife is actually the lead, on a venture like that with you.

slaveandking

Post by slaveandking » Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:31 am

Yes. She is amazing. She loves to be active and ask me to ride her and do not touch my cock. I'd prefer to use a cock cage because the pleasure is very intensified, but I agreed to let my cock free for when she want to touch or suck. It' wonderful too. But only to imagine that she will come to the bedroom and ask me to turn and start kissing my back, and butt, and then start to fuck me, it is amazing.

Simba

Post by Simba » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:01 am

So basically, you're exactly like an anal only woman. That's very hot!

I hope you'll find the sexy tranny you're looking for!

slaveandking

Post by slaveandking » Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:32 am

Thank you.

AnnoMundi

Post by AnnoMundi » Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:20 pm

You sound like you found the perfect sex life for the both of you. That alone makes me envious. Much respect!