3year AO Anniversary

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
Canassman

Re: 3year AO Anniversary

Post by Canassman » Mon May 07, 2018 9:50 pm

It’s been the single greatest decision we’ve made about our intimate life - I believe we’d both agree.

kingsman

Post by kingsman » Wed May 09, 2018 1:36 pm

Congratulations to you both! It gives the rest of us hope to read about your success.

Any tips for someone whose girlfriend likes anal a lot but also seems attached to vaginal? From what I read it's often the case that it is the woman who needs convincing yet often benefits the most. I don't even know how to go about suggesting it yet.

Canassman

Post by Canassman » Wed May 09, 2018 8:42 pm

Advice? Well to sum up other things I’ve said at other times... I think there needs to be a deep level of love - with affection, and communication between u 2. I spent years wanting an AO relationship, but unable to say it until I felt secure in the relationship. I wish I’d said it years ago... would have saved a lot of arguments... but maybe not, maybe we needed to both be at that same point in time and experience. Be affectionate, be kind, express your feelings and thoughts, and your love. Be honest about your needs and desire to be AO with her -not just the awesomeness of anal, but why with HER. make it enjoyable for her... find out what she loves about anal and do that... lots of it. Find out if she has other desires as well... and look for common ground. In short... talk talk and the talk, good and open communication is what makes the difference, in addition to loving intimacy. Good luck man, pls update us on your experiences.

kingsman

Post by kingsman » Fri May 11, 2018 9:55 am

Yeah that makes sense Canassman. I'm thinking a good way to introduce the idea would be to do it as a challenge, which seems to have worked for other couples. Nothing big, just a weekend, so that it doesn't alarm her. Not that it should since she has confessed that she feels at her sexiest when we have anal :D

I feel like I'm intruding in your 3rd AO anniversary! So just one more question: did you feel AO more compelling and a sense of urgency as time went by? The reason I ask is that I've been thinking about it constantly recently, whereas before it was more of an 'aspiration'. I feel like it's something I need and I'm ready for. If she is I don't know yet. I'm done with children after all (had them with my ex) and my girlfriend doesn't seem interested in motherhood so it would make so much sense.

Canassman

Post by Canassman » Sun May 13, 2018 7:18 pm

I think I had a similar development... my interest and desire grew more and more over the years, but until I felt secure enough to discuss it with her... it was a source of discontent in our love life. We had anal regularly but I came to dread that when we were going to be intimate I worried abt whether I could fuck her ass, or if I would have to fuck her pussy. Many times we would argue. Once it was out and we discussed it, and both came to the idea to try, and the. Commit to, being AO... all the tension disappeared... we have been a stronger couple ever since.
My fingers are crossed for you buddy.