3year AO Anniversary

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
Canassman

3year AO Anniversary

Post by Canassman » Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:45 am

I’d love to wish my dear wife a happy 3 year AO Anniversary. I love u dear for always giving up the rusty wagon wheel.

Sir Butts-a-Lot

Re: 3year AO Anniversary

Post by Sir Butts-a-Lot » Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:50 am

What an accomplishment, congratulations! I’ve read some of your content on here and it’s quite inspiring for us guys who are still looking for “the one” Wishing you many more years of enjoyment!

MrsCanassman

Post by MrsCanassman » Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:51 am

Thank you love of my life and lover of my rosebud.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:14 am

Congratulations to the both of you. Here's to a lifetime of anal only pleasure and happiness together!

VioletSub

Post by VioletSub » Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:57 am

Congratulations on three years of AO together :!: :!: :!: It is so important, yet often so rare to find someone who has the same sexual preferences. You are both very lucky indeed. :D

Question for you two - do you still use clitoral stimulation or have you given it up? If you have, was it a conscious decision or just something that happened over the years of being AO?

Cheers to a blissful 2018!
xo - violet

anal-princess-plugged.tumblr.com

Canassman

Post by Canassman » Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:52 pm

Hello violetsub. I’ve decided to let the wife reply to u. I let her know abt your question, hopefully she’s got time after work to respond

VioletSub

Post by VioletSub » Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:12 pm

Canassman wrote:Hello violetsub. I’ve decided to let the wife reply to u. I let her know abt your question, hopefully she’s got time after work to respond

Thank you! I'll be looking forward to see what she has to say.
xo - violet

MrsCanassman

Post by MrsCanassman » Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:35 am

So.... When we first started, clitoral stimulation helped me relax my rosebud to take my man's cock. Once I got the hang of relaxing my balloon knot, clitoral stimulation isn't necessary. Don't get me wrong.... I LOVE my clit touched/licked/flicked (I have a clit hood piercing with pretty stimulating jewellery) and that little button is a sure way to get my motor runnin' and the juices flowing. However, when it comes to ass fucking there are certain positions and situations where I love clit play.

VioletSub

Post by VioletSub » Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:50 pm

MrsCanassman wrote:So.... When we first started, clitoral stimulation helped me relax my rosebud to take my man's cock. Once I got the hang of relaxing my balloon knot, clitoral stimulation isn't necessary. Don't get me wrong.... I LOVE my clit touched/licked/flicked (I have a clit hood piercing with pretty stimulating jewellery) and that little button is a sure way to get my motor runnin' and the juices flowing. However, when it comes to ass fucking there are certain positions and situations where I love clit play.

Nice. Thanks for the reply! I still need and like clit stimulation to cum most of the time during anal, but the few orgasms I have had that were from only anal and playing with my tits have been incredible. Both are! :D
xo - violet

taylork

Post by taylork » Mon May 07, 2018 1:25 pm

I'm really happy for you both. I remember when you were both starting out with anal only. It'll be the best decision the two of you ever made.