conversation with the wife

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
Canassman

conversation with the wife

Post by Canassman » Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:42 pm

Well the other day my wife, Mrs. Canassman, and I had the opportunity to take a long drive together, and our topic of conversation turned to our sex life. It was the sort of frank conversation we have both come to enjoy as an intimate "check in" about how things are going from each of our perspectives. She has lately asked me to take a more dominant role as she explores her submissive side. She also told me how much she has appreciated going Anal Only, not only because of the submissive side she's exploring, or that it's more intimate - which we both agree it is - but because it feels better than vaginal sex and she orgasms easier and more fuller now with anal penetration then she ever did with vaginal. It was great to hear this spontaneous admission from her, confirming the mutually beneficial decision to have been AO for over 3 years now. I could not be happier with my life and our love.

Best wishes to everyone out there, and I hope you all get to experience this kind of love.

LuvMyWifesAss

Re: conversation with the wife

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:20 am

Congratulations Canassman. My wife and I have been married for 27 years now and have been having anal sex for 26 of those years; anal only for the past 12. We have sex just about every day, and love our sex life. We agree anal sex is more intimate and provides better orgasms than vaginal sex.

Here's to many more years of anal only!

Canassman

Post by Canassman » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:35 pm

Agreed! We r both enjoying our love life and look forward to many more years

Regent

Post by Regent » Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:53 pm

That's interesting...
So many years anal only...
swap pics with wife, talk
kik: regent1983