Vaginal Virgin...

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
Roakin

Vaginal Virgin...

Post by Roakin » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:00 pm

So I’ve been seeing this girl for about s month and three days after meeting she told me she was a techniqual virgin. I like this and we’ve only had anal sex since. She wants to have a go at vaginal and part of me didn’t want to let her but to get haveing anal.
I’m going to show ever everything I can and try to ourswade her to prefer and stay with anal.

I’d like both advice and ideas.

Thank you.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Re: Vaginal Virgin...

Post by analsexonly » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:20 pm

I'd have an honest talk with her, tell her that you're an anal only guy and really prefer to stick with just anal, that you find it really sexy that she's a vaginal virgin and would like to stay anal only with her.

At the same time, understand that it's ultimately her choice and if she really wants to try vaginal, she's probably still going to want to try it. Listen to her and make sure it's an actual discussion, not just you telling her what you want. But you might be able to talk with her about holding off on it and just enjoying anal together for now, and that she can always decide in the future to lose her vaginal virginity, but she can only lose it once.

A lot of anal only women are very open about regretting the fact that they did vaginal after starting with just anal and wish they were still vaginal virgins. On the other hand, those women know confidently now that they really do greatly prefer anal and don't want anything to do with vaginal, whereas being a vaginal virgin there can always be a little bit of a question and wondering what it's like.

It's time the old idea of saving vaginal for marriage or for a particular partner were replaced with saving vaginal for reproduction only.

taylork

Re: Vaginal Virgin...

Post by taylork » Mon May 07, 2018 1:23 pm

If i were you i would tell her about the obvious disadvantages. She'll need birth control for a start. If its the oral contraceptive then the chemicals really mess with a girls biology (it did with my girlfriend and lowered her sex drive among other things). Or if condoms then you both will have less sensation and enjoy sex less. Both take the fun out of sex which should be as natural as possible.

Also try telling her how special she is that shes keeping herself a virgin and more so because you are sharing the most intimate thing possible together. Tell her honestly how it makes you feel and how glad you are to just have anal with her. Just don't make it seem like you are telling her what she should do because girls hate that.