3 weeks

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
eahahn12

3 weeks

Post by eahahn12 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:11 pm

My wife and I have tried anal only April for 3 weeks now. I love it, she does whatever I tell her but I think she likes it as much as vaginal. I'm going to go strictly vaginal for the rest of the month to find out if she's hooked on anal yet. I'm excited to find out if she asks me to put it in her butt after a few days of no anal.

taylork

Re: 3 weeks

Post by taylork » Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:09 pm

I think thats great but you may have stopped anal too early. Its always best to carry on as long as you can and see if she is happy with it. Also the benefits add up the longer you've been doing anal, as her body adapts and she unlearns all the conditioning about anal sex that most people are exposed to. And by switching back you may confuse her so that shes not trusting her own feelings or thinks you've had enough anal and prefer vaginal.

Anyway, thats just my opinion. You'd know her best of course and if you think she needs a break then go for it. I'm guessing that your aim is to go AO with her?

eahahn12

Post by eahahn12 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:31 am

So I thought I was going to end the anal last night, but after I stopped fingering her pussy I put her legs up to slide my cock in her pussy and I saw her beautiful browneye staring at me. So I buried my tongue in there for a few minutes then I lubed up and buried my cock deep in her ass. She is loving all the anal.
Be a man, lead your woman, you will both be happier.

eahahn12

Post by eahahn12 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:53 am

taylork wrote:. I'm guessing that your aim is to go AO with her?

That is the goal if I can get her to orgasm from anal

Regent

Post by Regent » Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:47 am

eahahn12 wrote: So I buried my tongue in there for a few minutes then I lubed up and buried my cock deep in her ass. She is loving all the anal.

8-) I do the same from time to time!
swap pics with wife, talk
kik: regent1983

taylork

Post by taylork » Mon May 07, 2018 1:15 pm

Any news? Don't forget to give lots of positive verbal reinforcement and make sure you have anal with her frequently because its like a feedback where the more she has, the easier it becomes and the better it feels.