Developments.....

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
kingsman

Developments.....

Post by kingsman » Thu May 24, 2018 12:25 pm

An interesting coincidence I thought worth mentioning. Lately I had been fantasising and mentioned on the forum that I would love for my girlfriend to try to avoid play with her vagina during anal. I hadn't even mentioned this to her, so I've been surprised that it has happened a few times recently. Once, she was lying face down underneath me (like a reverse missionary) - another time we were doggy, I reach around between her legs as usual but she push my hands away with a "no no" and then crouched even lower so it wasn't possible anyway. She really looked like she was just enjoying the anal action by itself. This happened for anyone else in this way? I have my fingers crossed that this is how it will be going forward. :D

taylork

Re: Developments.....

Post by taylork » Thu May 24, 2018 4:40 pm

Kingsman thats exactly how my gf was when she started to change her preference from vaginal to anal. It must be going well for you so whatever you are doing keep it up. Ultimately those feelings from anal are stronger for a women and they reach a point i think where anything stimulating her clitoris is distracting.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Thu May 24, 2018 4:43 pm

That's a really good sign and an indication that she's enjoying anal pleasure for what it is on its own and doesn't want to be distracted with her clit. Keep that up, don't go for her pussy or clit anymore, and tell her how sexy you think it is that she enjoys anal so much on its own and doesn't want her clit touched anymore. Make her feel really good, and make her feel good about it, and there's a good chance it'll keep going this way.

kingsman

Post by kingsman » Fri May 25, 2018 7:53 am

I'm glad to hear both of you saying the same things. I didn't expect anything like this until a much later stage, when hopefully we moved towards more exclusively anal.

Not to be misunderstood, I would love to continue this way, I just don't want to be reading her wrong and find out later that it was a momentary thing and she still wanted pussy and clit action. She is getting into her anal more so it would be nice if this is a one way street. I want her to be happy and excited as I am with just the anal sex, and like you say, no other distractions. It's shaping up to be an interesting weekend :D

taylork

Post by taylork » Fri May 25, 2018 5:16 pm

I don't think there is such a thing as normal progression. I don't think your reading her wrong as the way i see it she is giving a very clear signal. She might be trying to cum from anal only and if thats so then you may not be far from moving away from any vaginal permanently. I think it can happen much sooner for some than others. Keep up the positive reinforcement while she is in this special time.

kingsman

Post by kingsman » Sun May 27, 2018 1:27 pm

It's happened again. I know that I shouldn't complain, and don't get me wrong I want this more than anything but...
I feel like I'm being selfish or no doing what I should be. I really don't know, women send such mixed messages sometimes.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Sun May 27, 2018 1:34 pm

The fact that she's stopping you from touching her pussy multiple times now and wants you to focus on anal is indeed sending a pretty clear message that this is what she wants. No need to feel guilty or selfish. Wanting a woman to enjoy immense anal only pleasure without distracting herself with her pussy or clit isn't selfish, it's not about a denial of pleasure, it's about a shifting of focus to something better than pussy which gives you both more pleasure.

If you really want to settle it, talk about it with her. Tell her how sexy it was that she stopped you from touching her pussy and ask her if she wants you to stop trying to touch it going forward so you can work together on just anal pleasure and orgasms.

yosemitespam

Post by yosemitespam » Sun May 27, 2018 5:13 pm

DW and I do anal just about every time, but generally finish up in front. She 's had some of her most outstanding orgasms in the back, but prefers it that way, and often. Yours truly isn't going to do anything to screw that up. ;)

YS

kingsman

Post by kingsman » Thu May 31, 2018 1:14 pm

analsexonly wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 1:34 pm
The fact that she's stopping you from touching her pussy multiple times now and wants you to focus on anal is indeed sending a pretty clear message that this is what she wants. No need to feel guilty or selfish. Wanting a woman to enjoy immense anal only pleasure without distracting herself with her pussy or clit isn't selfish, it's not about a denial of pleasure, it's about a shifting of focus to something better than pussy which gives you both more pleasure.

If you really want to settle it, talk about it with her. Tell her how sexy it was that she stopped you from touching her pussy and ask her if she wants you to stop trying to touch it going forward so you can work together on just anal pleasure and orgasms.

Cheers for the encouragement. I suppose because of my experience with the ex-wife (and even before her) I'm cautious and play it safe far too often. I want to believe that what I'm seeing is real and that something I've thought about often can become something real for both of us. Of course, not being a woman I didn't know that her pussy or clit could at times be a distraction.

Typically for women, they expect us to talk more, but this is their speciality! Sometimes feels like I'm meant to be a mind reader! :lol: