Pegging and switching

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
eagle8210

Pegging and switching

Post by eagle8210 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:24 pm

Hey everyone. My wife and I have been AO for 18 months. and I have loved every stroke of it. I have been fascinated by all things anal forever.
I have been wondering if other people in here share some of the kink we enjoy. My wife has taken a liking to pegging me and go into FEM DOM mode and I have enjoyed the kink of switching. She has a nice strap on that she uses on me and makes me do anal training with various size butt plugs. She feel like turn about is fair play. We do our share of DOMsub role playing where I get rough with her and she likes to reverse the rolls.

I was inspired to write this question due to her making me wear a butt plug today and prep for pegging later today.

Cheers

minorkeyes

Re: Pegging and switching

Post by minorkeyes » Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:50 am

I don't peg my husband because I strongly prefer to be a sub during sex. However, I think there is a lot of sexiness in having sex with a man who accepts anal without being in the sub role or a man/woman role reversal. Like when a dude just owns the pleasure of anal without any excuse or pretense.

I was once in a sex only arrangement with two bi-sexual men. Prior to that arrangement I had never rimmed, pegged or fucked a man's ass. They were both extremely rough, domineering and very keen to degrade me. Which is how and why we all agreed to the arrangement- I was looking for far more extreme, merciless masters (I was really craving pussy torture and submissive degradation at the time) than I was hooking up with via the NYC sex scene.

Quickly into the arrangement I was made to rim, peg and penetrate both men anally. Completely new and challenging experiences for me. It was fantastic and I began over time to enjoy cleaning them up after they ejaculated in/on one another. One of the best things was when I was fitted with a face mask dildo and made to fuck one guy's ass with my face while having my own ass & pussy absolutely wrecked. Phenomenal.

If you have any interest, the dildo face masks can be had for less than $20 on Amazon. I highly recommend them.

bmasteri

Post by bmasteri » Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:07 am

-
Last edited by bmasteri on Sat Mar 27, 2021 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

BobbyB

Post by BobbyB » Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:38 am

I agree being in the Sub position is great...have you tried a Feeldoe with your wife? I got my girlfriend one and we love it! It gets her off as well as me.