ATM .... real or fiction

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
Kelly_ukf

Re: ATM .... real or fiction

Post by Kelly_ukf » Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:36 am

AnalJay wrote:
Thu Jan 27, 2022 2:54 am

My husband will suck vibe after ite been in my bottom too which is sexy. He also gags me with worn panties so I know what my bottom tastes an smells like.
[/quote]

I like the sound of that. Look like you both have good fun. Even if we are not doing full ass to mouth I sometimes like to rub my head and shaft on her A hole so she can have the scent if she is about to perform fellatio
[/quote]

Yeah we have done the whole pull out an suxk an back again thing. Or pull out finish in my mouth too. He is not adverse to licking me there after he has cum either. Each to there own I guess but ATM is real just maybe not on a first date lol

ChaosWorrier

Post by ChaosWorrier » Sat Jan 29, 2022 7:31 am

As I mentioned in my intro, I have quite low penile sensitivity. There have been a few times where anal was not getting me past the point of no return, so some (further) manual stimulation was required. Rather than risk another bout of no completion, oft times this gets me so close that the only orifice close enough to be applied is my wife's mouth.

So, ATM occurs but I don't even think my wife is considering where my dick has been prior. She does not douche or take any special cleaning steps prior to anal but she has never gotten ill - I expect it is due to the bacteria being her own...

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Sat Jan 29, 2022 8:04 am

I recently had my birthday and my gift was ass to mouth. She took my cock from her ass to her mouth 6 times. I love it so much. Never got that before I had a relationship with her. And she does it with all the pleasure in the world too.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

AnalJay

Post by AnalJay » Sun Jan 30, 2022 7:21 am

Kelly_ukf wrote:
Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:36 am
AnalJay wrote:

Yeah we have done the whole pull out an suxk an back again thing. Or pull out finish in my mouth too. He is not adverse to licking me there after he has cum either. Each to there own I guess but ATM is real just maybe not on a first date lol

Yes, we like to rim each other too, my wife says kisses taste sweeter after. One thing we do is, after I have scented my glans on her ass, she will suck me, then I penetrate her a little and then let her suck me again. Each time she lubes me with her spit and I go a little deeper in. We go back and fourth and a little deeper each time. She controls how dry or lubed I am each time I go back to her ass. I love presenting myself to her to be 're-lubed' :D

Kelly_ukf

Post by Kelly_ukf » Sun Jan 30, 2022 1:33 pm

AnalJay wrote:
Sun Jan 30, 2022 7:21 am
Kelly_ukf wrote:
AnalJay wrote:

Yes, we like to rim each other too, my wife says kisses taste sweeter after. One thing we do is, after I have scented my glans on her ass, she will suck me, then I penetrate her a little and then let her suck me again. Each time she lubes me with her spit and I go a little deeper in. We go back and fourth and a little deeper each time. She controls how dry or lubed I am each time I go back to her ass. I love presenting myself to her to be 're-lubed' :D

It does taste sweet sometimes yes lol

AnalJay

Post by AnalJay » Tue Feb 01, 2022 1:40 am

ChaosWorrier wrote:
Sat Jan 29, 2022 7:31 am
l - I expect it is due to the bacteria being her own...

@ChaosWorrier Yes there is that :) , and I also think it is just not 'bad' bacteria in the first place. Its a myth. The bacteria is similar to what you would buy at the store in a bottle of pro-biotic such as Yakult. Google bacteriotherapy and Fecal Transplantation for some interesting reading! If you have a stomach upset then you have ingested some bad bacteria from an outside source. So then it would make sense not to go ATM or eat your partners ass. But under normal circumstances, it seems fine; or that has been my experience over a number of years. My wife loves me eating her ass and I love her eating mine, and ass to mouth is so hot. We don't do any extra special prep and we have never been ill from it. There is a big difference between what's up your bum and matter that has been left exposed to flies and airborne bacteria for any great length of time, that would just be rancid. But it is such a shame that so many people miss out on all the pleasure that two people can exchange due to misplaced taboos.

hasani2222

Post by hasani2222 » Thu Feb 03, 2022 6:54 pm

AnalJay wrote:
Sun Jan 30, 2022 7:21 am
Kelly_ukf wrote:
AnalJay wrote:

It's really nice to be sucked clean and lubed at the same time. With the regular FWBs I keep, I start off getting a wet blowjob, then anal, then blowjob, anal, back and forth. Takes care of not using lube. The ass smell on my cock and the flavors she tastes are fresh. One of my FWBs prefers to suck after anal only saying it tastes sweet/earthy. So with her I start out going deeper and deeper until I'm balls deep. Then I slowly come out and tell her to suck it slowly. I'm throbbing hard...it's a fun beginning.

MikelaAndMariella

please delete

Post by MikelaAndMariella » Wed Feb 23, 2022 12:57 pm

please delete
Last edited by MikelaAndMariella on Thu Feb 24, 2022 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Wed Feb 23, 2022 1:34 pm

A little while ago I asked my anal sweety how frequent she would do ass to mouth cause I wanted it more then I admitted. She told me I ask ask anytime, she’s always cleaned so she can do it every day if I want.

Man that was such a liberating thing to hear. Since that day I didn’t hold back anymore. She even cleaned me after cumming in her ass, just because she wanted to taste my cum. She ‘s absolutely amazing. ❤️
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥