Does Gaping do it for you ?

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
BiDeSign

Does Gaping do it for you ?

Post by BiDeSign » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:53 pm

I’m interested in the reaction to gaping !

This is something we have both got a lot of pleasure from, how it felt for me, and the reaction my husband gets when he sees it ! We found having anal standing up, was a great experience, something we do very easily, and at almost any time. Perhaps the length of time he’s in me, made the difference, but for me, it meant I stay open much longer, than after other sexual positions !

Have other members found position changes that made a difference, to anal penetration, and how it looked after ?

TheDirtyDon

Re: Does Gaping do it for you ?

Post by TheDirtyDon » Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:46 am

Standing up or doggie style seems to work best to get a good gape for both of us. Think the physics of being less weight on the arse area compared to laying down on your back. So we when spread open, get a better gape.
Cheers,

TheDirtyDon.

minorkeyes

Re: Does Gaping do it for you ?

Post by minorkeyes » Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:52 pm

For me, on my knees, both knees apart with my upper body laid flat on the bed/ground achieves the best anal gape possible. It's a little uncomfortable long term. However, if I am going to have sex for a long time or with multiple partners at once this is the best position I have found.

Aside from the long term discomfort, it does expose your vagina pretty easily. Which depending on how strict one is about vaginal penetration and the discipline of partner(s) may solicit unwanted vaginal penetration in the heat of the moment. So just something to keep in mind.