Back in the saddle again

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
aolinco

Back in the saddle again

Post by aolinco » Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:33 pm

aolinco
Re: AOL in CO - long update
Post by aolinco » Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:28 pm

Hey AOL people.

Well, after enjoying a couple months of near-total AOL with my GF, we hit a SNAFU:
Sometime in June, we reverted to vaginal sex just for convenience. Afterwards, we noticed that there was a lot of bleeding. She went to the doctor to check it out and ended up requiring a hysterectomy, poor girl. During this time (Aug - Oct) we broke up basically over some miscommunication. Lame and pretty stupid on our part (mostly me). While I was single, I dated around a little bit but no anal. In fact, one girl I met said exactly that; while she was going down on me, she stopped and said "no anal" just to set the expectation or lack of. Ugh.

But the good news is that the old GF and I recently re-connected and agreed to revive our relationship. So, she came over the other night, we had beverages, lit a couple candles, put on some soft music and took a bubble bath. :) Then we got out and I had her lay face down on the bed while I proceeded to massage her with some fresh coconut oil. Yummy! I tried to go slow but of course eventually made my way down to her tight little asshole which I began to massage. To be kind, I also fingered her pussy for a minute or two, but the focus was definitely AO.

I continued to massage her ass while I lubed up my cock with more coconut oil. I then slowly inserted my cock millimeter by millimeter into her hot and oily asshole. Damn, that was so hot! I missed it so much. It was really wonderful being back in her ass. I slowly increased the speed and frequency of my thrusts and looked down to watch her hips proactively thrust back onto my cock. So hot.
She got up on all fours and started playing with her clit to get off and boy did she ever. I counted not less than seven major orgasms from her including one double where it basically doesn't stop. Amazing! I just wanted to fuck that ass forever but she started asking me to cum and I asked her to lay gown flat again as I kept fucking her until I eventually erupted inside her ass like I'd never cum before in my life. Seriously it was like a sex bomb exploded. Unreal.

How's that for an awesome evening? Absolutely no oral or vaginal sex. Just pure amazing anal. Damn I love it.
Next step with the GF is to ask about going AO. We'll see how that conversation goes...
Cheers