My new GF

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
Analfiend

My new GF

Post by Analfiend » Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:34 am

I love anal. I mean, I REALLY love anal sex. I am a man and I love to fuck ass.

My last girlfriend was all the way back in 2012-2013. I thought she was the one, but eventually things soured and I couldn't wait to get away. Sex was always great though. We were anal ONLY our entire relationship. I set my personal record with her at five times in one day. She knew how to make me crazy and would initiate sex often. Sometimes she would wear her plug in public or even while sleeping. She would keep my cum inside her and other small gestures like that which I really appreciated. Anyways life goes on...

I was single for five years and in that time I was very promiscuous fucking close to 100 asses. Mostly girls, a handful of transgirls, and a couple guys. I live in Asia so some guys are very petite and feminine. In this time I had vaginal maybe around ten times, but only to make my partner happy. I was enjoying my freedom with no plans to settle down. I loved the excitement of having new partners and revisiting old favorites. That all changed a few months ago...

I met her on a social media site and before we ever met I told her I prefer anal. We met and got along well, sex was passionate. She is a very horny girl and we were fucking four times a day for the first few weeks. This was actually a little too much for me LOL. At this point in my life once or twice is fine. I'm busy with work which takes not only time but energy. Anyways, we got along quite well and began seeing more and more of each other. She accepts anal every time I want it which is daily. She doesn't love it though. She needs to get fucked in the pussy to cum at this time. I'm really hoping we can make progress. I would like to get her some toys. Right now we are anal every time, and pussy about 50% of the time. I've told her I want to transition away from that. She is fine with it as long as she can cum. Right now we aren't having anal as long as I would like. Usually it is pretty quick. I enjoy longer ~15-20 minute sessions. Right now she starts to hurt (I am big) after 5-6 minutes. Although if she has a beer or two she really can relax and asks for it hard. Earlier this week I came inside her ass and instead of going to clean she gave me a kiss and went to sleep. I like that a lot.

I just wanted to share with you guys. That is where I have been and where I am at now. I'm hoping we can continue to make progress because I do like her and it would be great to stay together. I am patient.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Re: My new GF

Post by analsexonly » Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:20 am

Sounds like a good opportunity for a lot of mutual pleasure, and a lot of room to explore and grow together. Toys, practice, and lots of orgasms through clitoral stimulation during anal play will help her become increasingly interested in and attached to anal. The fact that she's not only willing to do anal all the time currently but that she's willing to eliminate vaginal sex once she can orgasm during anal is a great sign of her openness to the idea!