I only hard anal sex with my girlfriend ,Who likes rough anal?

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
Ani

Re: I only hard anal sex with my girlfriend ,Who likes rough anal?

Post by Ani » Thu Jun 03, 2021 12:32 am

After getting good experience in anal sex, I began to love intensive anal sex, it gives me more sensations than tender one.

FMF

Post by FMF » Sat Jun 12, 2021 7:17 pm

This is definitional. What is rough?

I like hard, pounding, intense sex. Being fucked into a soppy mess. But not being hit, slapped, or called names, that isn't cool. Men and women-- we exist for one another, even those of us who enjoy playing with someone of the same gender. Even as I am submissive to my man I am an equal in our relationship. He cannot be in charge if I am not there to follow. Biology made me submissive in sexual play but not in discussing family finances or our children's college prospects.

I submit in love and affection. He pounds me in love and affection. My head floats on a cloud as I type this 42 minutes afterward...

Mary

amaizeg

Post by amaizeg » Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:51 pm

It is my experience that girls or women who really enjoy anal are always looking for more intensity in their experience. What that means can be different for each one of them ... some may want to increase speed and roughness, some depth and stretching but slow. Some may like to be restrained or spanked or more. Some might seek a whole CNC experience.

Go on the journey with your partner and find out. It will benefit you both.

I used to be a bit scared of going too rough or becoming too dominant until i met a woman who really loved it and is asking for it. This way I learned how to take charge of the situation and "make" her take it. I wouldn't try the same thing with another woman though, because it's a flow I have developed together with her over months and even years by now. My other lover enjoys hard anal sex too, but she is the opposite of a submissive. For her it is "I am fucking you with my ass" not the other way 'round. For her being an anal slut is something like running in a marathon. Just as intense, but with a completely different dynamic.

hasani2222

Post by hasani2222 » Wed Jun 30, 2021 2:09 am

amaizeg wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:51 pm
It is my experience that girls or women who really enjoy anal are always looking for more intensity in their experience.

That's true for sure. I've been the one to instigate and push boundaries. I've found that especially younger girls I fuck are still learning their limits, so if I go rough on their ass, they find out they actually enjoy it! Of course, I'm not going 0 to 100. It's more like 40 to 60 to 80. Definitely a lot of stretching over time before I can ram my cock with some intense speed and force. You have to feel the girl out of course, but I'll get rougher and evaluate her response and pull back if I need to. Nothing beats jackhammering some nice ass and making her grow to love it.

anallady

Post by anallady » Sun Aug 08, 2021 5:17 pm

I can recall a few times that we have gone rally slow and gently and lasted for an extended period of time...but I am usually begging him to "FUCK ME HARDER" at the top of my lungs, spreading my cheeks open so I can take him the tiniest bit deeper, and slamming back into him just as hard as he is fucking me. Its really the best and I fins myself squirming...cumming hard, and begging him to either wrap a hand around my throat or twist and tug my nipples...or even better...slap my pussy or finger it deep. YES...ROUGH PLEASE!

FWBinMSP

Post by FWBinMSP » Sat Sep 04, 2021 7:57 pm

julietagc wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:25 pm
I love anal hard, at first not obviously but once my ass is well dilated I like the anal rough, hard and fast, that feels intense and makes me crazy. :roll:

It’s always crazy good after an ass is tongued, fingered, toyed, and nice and relaxed & dilated/open. At that point lube is optional, right? 😉

Izabela

Post by Izabela » Thu Dec 02, 2021 1:55 am

My fiance likes rough sex, bdsm, swinging, petplay... so i had to accept it.
Since february 2021 anal only.

AnalJay

Post by AnalJay » Thu Dec 02, 2021 5:31 am

Yes I love hard anal. We do both, slow, deep grinding and hard, hard fucking. Many years ago I actually snapped my frenulum fucking hard. But it's cool as I can now keep my foreskin rolled back or wear it forward and it mostly stays where I leave it due to having no frenulum now. I can keep it forward and after a few days my head becomes more sensitive or I can keep it rolled back and it desensitises, but it is now generally less sensitive than before which means longer sex, which is great :D

Karasmith1978

Post by Karasmith1978 » Sat Dec 11, 2021 8:13 pm

I like getting fucked hard but you have to work up to it. Once I'm comfortable with the dick inside of me, I like to be fucked. Not made love to, not sensual loving sex, I need my lover to take control and fuck me how they want to fuck me. Don't ask if I'm comfortable. Use my ass until you cum. I'm pansexual so if you are a man, fill my ass up with your cum. Do it deep and do it hard. If you are a woman it's a bit more of a challenge for me. Making a man cum with my ass is easy. Making a woman using a strap-on cum, now that's a challenge. But I want to be able to take it as hard as she needs to give it until she cums buried deep inside of me.

TomBaker

Post by TomBaker » Tue Dec 14, 2021 11:44 am

I get rough with my wife occasionally but I get the whole 9 yards with my hoes on the side. They spread it wide and insist I go balls deep or nothing.