I only hard anal sex with my girlfriend ,Who likes rough anal?

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
Colt1911

Re: I only hard anal sex with my girlfriend ,Who likes rough anal?

Post by Colt1911 » Thu Aug 10, 2023 6:05 am

@Rimmer we also love initial penetration. We don’t do the ass to mouth lube technique you described, but both of us love the stretch and friction of penetration with no lube. This is a slow and deliberate process and very erotic. I’m thick so anal play helps loosen her up and create the mucous inside her rectum that lubricates once I fully penetrate her. She often has her first anal orgasm a minute or so after initial penetration.

Also like you, she likes it hard and deep. We find her lying on her back at the corner of the bed and me standing allows the deepest penetration. She’ll pull her legs back which allows for deeper penetration than any other position.

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Fri Aug 11, 2023 12:26 am

@Colt1911 Yes, we too don't generally use lube once I am in all the way as she self lubes and it is horny and spurs me on when, like you say, she will move her legs/position to take me as deep as she can. Then you hear those words, "Harder, fuck me harder" Yes Ma'am :D

alarac56

Post by alarac56 » Thu Sep 28, 2023 3:45 am

this vid of my slave in GB says it all: https://photos.app.goo.gl/WPojCsTG1VbTNACv7
as you can see, she can be used rough anal by large cocks by anybody (you can also see that when a stranger fucks her ass, he can see my initials branded on her back, and "anal only" tattoo, but this is temporary tattoo)
Attachments
instantané_002.jpg
instantané_002.jpg (26.36 KiB) Viewed 1584 times
23.08.20 (11).JPG
23.08.20 (11).JPG (161.4 KiB) Viewed 1585 times

TelJ2003

Post by TelJ2003 » Tue Dec 12, 2023 2:41 am

I love the anticipation. My boyfriend is coming over tonight and I'm hoping our anal adventure begins. I was pretty much anal only a few years ago so he won't be able to go in hard. I've got a butt plug in already and plenty of lube. He has eaten my ass which I love and that would be my ultimate foreplay.

TelJ2003

Post by TelJ2003 » Wed Dec 13, 2023 4:45 am

My boyfriend was an anal virgin and he was quite gentle as he was entering. It was a bit sore but I wanted it inside so I told him 'deeper'. When he was all the way in I told him 'harder' and he found his rhythm. It was like nothing I had ever experienced. As he got close I said I wanted to taste my ass and his cum in my mouth. I quickly spun around and took him in my mouth and sucked hard. When he emptied his balls I spent a couple of minutes playing with his cum, delicious. My hope was that he would agree to my bespoke AO. He is coming around again tonight X

Sunny Kev

Post by Sunny Kev » Wed Dec 13, 2023 1:39 pm

My wife prefers me to be gentle and to take my time. She gets a lot of pleasure out of anal but doesn't like too much pain. I take my cues from her and gauge my thrusting on her reactions. That's why its best she is laying on her back at the edge of the bed. Of course I will go a little bit further just to test and at times she lets me go a bit rougher.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Wed Dec 13, 2023 1:55 pm

After years of plenty anal sex I found out this:

I can not fuck my woman’s ass hard enough for her to not like it anymore. Sometimes I do my stinking best to pound her ass as hard as I can and notice she can take it harder than I can give her. 🤣
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

ChrisW

Post by ChrisW » Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:54 pm

We rarely have hard or rough anal sex. Give me long, loving, deep and intimate every time.