I only hard anal sex with my girlfriend ,Who likes rough anal?

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
LuvMyWifesAss

Re: I only hard anal sex with my girlfriend ,Who likes rough anal?

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:19 am

I can't believe I haven't responded to this earlier. My wife and I agree our lovemaking takes place throughout the day. We consider our interactions throughout the day, like talking, cuddling, a pat on the ass our lovemaking. When we get in bed we (usually) fuck. Oh, we might start out spooning, or with gentle missionary. By the time we're ready to cum, she's either on top bouncing and grinding her ass on my cock, or on her back in missionary as I pound her as hard and deep as I can until we both cum with my cock as deep inside her ass as we can both manage to get it. We both prefer it rough.

PeachShaped

Post by PeachShaped » Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:24 pm

I like to have a long warm up and then I like to be fucked like it's the last night of our lives. The warm glow of my used hole will make me smile all day.

Lisalovesanal

Post by Lisalovesanal » Fri Aug 07, 2020 2:08 pm

I like to feel like my arsehole has been well and truly obliterated. When we first started AO, hubby would ease his cock in until he was practically in all the way then slowly build up speed and force and I’d always end up begging him to go harder. Now with so much stretching and AO fucking there no need for easing or build up. He just goes for it and the harder the better for me.
You had me at anal ;)

Samy

Post by Samy » Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:39 am

In my experience, genital denial really helps to get into rough anal... when you practise denial, the pleasure and greed you get in your ass become incredible, and you can take a really good pounding on a regular basis.

julietagc

Post by julietagc » Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:11 pm

Sure you can, the point is to go gradual, increasing, first play, then soft, then harder, then faster and then rough, (obviously if you both like it)
"break my ass not my heart" ;)

hasani2222

Post by hasani2222 » Sat Aug 29, 2020 5:31 pm

Rough is best! I always start slow, then amp up. The feeling of her ass on my hard cock going in hard and deep makes me feel like a fucking animal. A real man who takes whatever he wants and she's ready to give. A hole that she wouldn't normally offer, but knows to give it to me however I want, and I like it rough. Balls-slapping-her-pussy deep. When she wants me to stop, I try to push her limits, then comes the natural "break" for oral before we continue again.

SydneyAussie

Post by SydneyAussie » Sun Aug 30, 2020 1:14 am

Being anal only for a while now... I can honestly say anal is best for everything... from romantic partner moaning slow, long thrusts to ball slapping pussy thrusts whilst hearing "fuck me harder, fuck me harder".

It really depends on the mood and vibe. If it is all in sync, mind blowing... the stuff that gets me hard every time I remember how hard I was that last time.

I also love the slow build to big hard fast finish.... a truly good woman can honestly know with 100% certainty that she's fully and completely satisfied her man. And I reckon for most men (probably about 90% knowingly or not) it can absolutely only be pure anal that can do that. Pussy can't even come close for me.
True Happiness is a being with a Woman who is Anal Only

LuvMyWifesAss

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:49 am

SydneyAussie wrote:
Sun Aug 30, 2020 1:14 am
Being anal only for a while now... I can honestly say anal is best for everything...

...a truly good woman can honestly know with 100% certainty that she's fully and completely satisfied her man. And I reckon for most men (probably about 90% knowingly or not) it can absolutely only be pure anal that can do that. Pussy can't even come close for me.

Well put. My wife and I are amazed anal sex isn't practiced by everyone, as vaginal sex just can't compare.

jack.fats

Post by jack.fats » Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:47 am

Totally agreed. Sydneyaussie, I love Australia... and always will! <3

Ass Master

Post by Ass Master » Thu May 06, 2021 9:42 pm

Rough anal sex is wonderful. I like it smooth and gentle as well, but the rough stuff keeps me striving for more. Here are some signs that I'm doing something right:

1. She breaks a sweat
2. She sheds some tears
3. Her asshole is sore the next day
4. She asks for more, and wants you to go straight to the hard thrusting next time
5. She searches for the safe word (be sure to pick one that's hard to remember ;)
6. You keep going just when you think all your energy is spent