8 Months A.O., A Rebuke, and the fountian flow

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
Hitman1386

8 Months A.O., A Rebuke, and the fountian flow

Post by Hitman1386 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:38 pm

My wife and I have been A.O. for 8 months now. This past weekend I convinced my wife to let me lick her pussy. Really she just made a show of having to be convinced. ;) :lol: She shaved for me and after placing a pillow covered in a towel under her bum so I could have in excellent position to be licked. After licking her for a few minutes I slipped two fingers in to her pussy, she rebuked me by making it clear that my fingers were in the wrong hole. "Hey, get out of there! Wrong hole." So I removed my fingers from her pussy & slid them in to her ass and started tickling her sweet spot. With in a few moments she pushed my head back & held her labia open. She began squirting like a mini fountain. After a long, drawn out orgasm, the towel was soaked. She told me to fuck her ass. I didn't need to be told twice. I think I got maybe 5 or 6 strokes before she started to orgasm again. She started squirting again. I got a few more strokes in before I emptied my balls deep in her ass. Which made her cum even harder. She had to grab a pillow to muffle her orgasm so she didn't wake the house. I'm starting to think she may be ready to give up vaginal sex completely. God I love my sexy wife.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Re: 8 Months A.O., A Rebuke, and the fountian flow

Post by analsexonly » Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:37 pm

That's awesome, it sure sounds like she's totally uninterested in vaginal penetration going forward!

Hitman1386

Post by Hitman1386 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:59 pm

We'll see. I may suggest a chastity piercing if she decides to go that route. (A man can hope. ;) ) She has her navel & tongue done. She has been talking about having her breast done. She misses her triple Ds. Feeling can be lost in the nipples in some cases. She has said if that happens she may get her nipples pierced. She has always been up for trying kinky things, but now she is the one coming up with ideas. Like I said before, she is really coming out of her shell since the weight loss.

Xin

Post by Xin » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:45 pm

That's super hot! Has she always been able to squirt? And if so, is it usually more intense for her anally or vaginally?

Hitman1386

Post by Hitman1386 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:06 pm

Only after we had kids. She tends to have short powerful ones vaginally. Long drawn out ones anally. She can have multiple ones both ways. She became more orgasmic the older she becomes. The pace of this increase became faster after the kids.