So we had the talk.

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
Hitman1386

So we had the talk.

Post by Hitman1386 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:43 am

My wife and I had the talk this past weekend. I asked her if she wanted to give up vaginal sex completely. I also pointed out that we have been A.O. for almost 9 months & that if we made it to August it would be a full year. Her first reaction was surprise that it had been almost 9 months. She thought it had been less. When I pointed out that fingers & toys don't count, at least to me. She realised I was right. She admitted that the idea of never having my cock in pussy again does give her a kinky thrill. However she did say that she wasn't sure that she is ready to take that step...yet. She did agree to, and this was her idea. That she wants to go a full year, that is until August, without any vaginal pentation at all. No fingers, no toys, not even my tongue. She still wants me to lick her pussy, but I have to stay out. The only thing going in there is a tampon. ;) After a full year she wants to try vaginal again a few times. If it still hurts or is uncomfortable or she can't orgasm from it. Then we will talk again about giving up her vagina & going A.O. permanently . I don't know. Sounds fair to me. What do you all think?

Canassman

Re: So we had the talk.

Post by Canassman » Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:28 pm

i think its a very reasonable and logical approach. hope it goes well for u both. its very clear from her terms that she is enjoying being Anal Only, and that she's upping the stakes.

Hitman1386

Re: So we had the talk.

Post by Hitman1386 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:39 am

I should have pointed out that she has lost over 110 pounds since July of 2018. Her thinking is that the weight loss may have changed things for her down there. With less weight pressing down on her bladder, things may not be as uncomfortable now. We are this close to a year. We may as well keep going.