Correcting a Mistake

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
Hitman1386

Correcting a Mistake

Post by Hitman1386 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:18 pm

I have to correct a mistake I made in my topic of "So we had the Talk". My wife & I only counted our being A.O. from July of 2018. It would seem that the last time my cock was in pussy was around February 2018. Most likely Valentine's Day. (If I remember correctly she took it in her pussy for about 5 minutes before she couldn't take it anymore & ask for it in her ass.) So that said we have been A.O. for over a year now. :D

So in accordance with our deal. I looks like we will be trying vaginal sex again. Maybe this weekend depending on how she is feeling. Sorry everyone. Not what you want to hear I know. :roll: However a deal is a deal. This does take us back to an old deal we had. That if she orgasms before me from vaginal sex. She has to take my load in her mouth. I promised her that I won't get any in her hair. :lol: My bet is that if she doesn't cum right away. It will start to become uncomfortable. If it doesn't hurt out right and we will end up finishing with anal. I'll let you know what happens.

Canassman

Re: Correcting a Mistake

Post by Canassman » Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:44 pm

interesting... let us know what happens please,

Hitman1386

Re: Correcting a Mistake

Post by Hitman1386 » Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:23 pm

We had vaginal sex tonight. She was right. Her weight loss have taken away her discomfort. On the upside. After having a big vaginal orgasm, which in the old days would have been the end of it with me ether finishing on her tits and/or in her mouth. After calming down for a few seconds. She told me to put it in her ass and keep going. She started squirting and had a second even bigger orgasm while dropped my big load in her ass. So we will see where it goes from here.