How does it make you feel?

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
kingsman

How does it make you feel?

Post by kingsman » Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:53 pm

I'd love to know how everyone else feels when they become members of the anal only club. For myself, I feel incredibly privileged that my woman wants to share herself this way with me exclusively. I feel lucky and know I'd be the envy of most men if they knew about this part of my life. I've also felt much more energised last 6 months or so. Had a spring in my step you might say!

It's much more than just the sex, which is great by the way. I feel appreciated by my girlfriend that goes way beyond anything I used to feel with my ex-wife. I guess it's about the trust she has for me and how special that makes me. In return I'm way more into her than any other woman I've known.

Please share how it has made a difference to you.

Canassman

Re: How does it make you feel?

Post by Canassman » Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:50 pm

AOI'd have to agree about feeling lucky - i feel amazingly lucky - the reality is that people living AO is extremely small, so statistically finding two people who agree to go AO is pretty slim. I feel it's a testament to our loving relationship, openness, desire to please each other, and deep intimacy. We also talk about feeling that theres an excitement to it - we have a secret others don't.

taylork

Post by taylork » Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:42 pm

Same as you guys i feel lucky. I have an amazing gf who is open and able to think for herself and not do or say what is expected from the average girl. I also feel proud sometimes because this was my idea and i managed to guide and help her through to something most people think isn't possible. I think both of us come out stronger for it.

kokay

Post by kokay » Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:41 am

Loved, sexy, special, vulnerable. Too many emotions to list. My husband has become more vocal and expressive, praise and such, since we moved to anal. I feel more comfortable in my self too but that could just be my body recovery post birth and pregnancy. Also a little bit of pride in that I can do this. It has relieved the pressure of performance and expectations when we have sex. As a result anal sex is less of a big deal and if anything more spontaneous which is almost the opposite to what I would have thought. Sorry I could go on and on but these are the things that I can think of for now.

throwawaymedfree

Post by throwawaymedfree » Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:05 pm

Unfortunately I don't feel as much in my vagina. It feels like the man is having sex with just the vagina. With my ass though, it feels like he's having sex with my whole body. I can feel the shape of him and how he throbs inside me. As he thrusts, the "full" feeling goes not only in my ass, but my whole pelvic region (so my pussy is throbbing as well) and inside the stomach, the chest, and my hands and feet get weak and tingly. Because of this, it feels deeper and more intimate. My lips and breasts become swollen as a direct response to the sensation as well.

It's intense. Fulfilling. Feminine. It makes me feel the most comfortable in my skin during anal sex, and all I am focusing on is the pleasure. I am blown away at the striking difference between me and the man, both physically and fundamentally. I like being the receiver of pleasure and being done unto.

Anal takes the "dirtiest" part of the woman's body and turns it into something desirable, erotic, and even preferable. I feel beautiful when I am anally riding a man. If a man can take my asshole, he'll take everything else.
DMs welcome

Hitman1386

Post by Hitman1386 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:00 pm

My wife & I have had the best sex of our lives after we decided to go A.O.. She is so turned on by it now I have to be carful when I finger her ass. I've made her cum by mistake just by fingering her ass. Some times she can keep going and other times she hasn't been able too.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:00 am

When I typed in “anal only” due to comming across the word accidently, I found this forum. That day I told my woman anal only is a lifestyle and explained it.

The next evening, before sex, she suggested to try that “anal only” because she had already experienced an increase in anal horniness due to our daily assfucks. And she wanted to explore it further. That was dec 22, 2021. Never fucked her pussy since.

She is the best ever happened to me, both sexual and emotional. Most supportive woman I ever had a relationship with. She’s a blowjobqueen and an anal slut. Does spontanious ass to mouth and when I ask for it. She is beautiful and sexy. Her asshole is absolutely amazing. It takes my cock ballsdeep with zero prep, just with some spit. She gives me the anal sex I was sure I would never get and therefor I will forever be gratefull to her. And I will grow old with her, she will not get rid of me 😆
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

AnalJay

Post by AnalJay » Mon Mar 14, 2022 3:29 am

Though we are not strictly AO, the day she asked if I wanted to have mostly just anal sex and I said yes, was like coming out of the closet, as they say. I felt liberated, proud even. Our sex life has got better and better ever since. We have both discovered new things about ourselves and each other. When she unexpectedly runs up to me, kisses me and says what a great day or weekend she has had, that just does it for me.. It's as though flicking that mental switch that now says, "it's just fine to leisurely eat your partners ass out", releases 'wellbeing' endorphins that can give you a happy day, even during world wide pestilence and the brink of world war. How do I feel about being a member of the anal club @kingsman ? Just dandy :D As others have said, it goes beyond the shear pleasure of ploughing your partners ass, or being ass fucked; there is a relationship shift, a trust, a joining, a sharing.