Anal opens us up to new adventures

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
aredeejay3001

Resuming after a long break

Post by aredeejay3001 » Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:57 pm

I haven’t posted in a while, since before the world got turned upside down. We’re in the Northeast US so we’ve been stay-at-home since mid March. Cooped up with three kiddos has made any kind of sexual play difficult. Plus, my oldest daughter and myself had seasonal colds in February while COVID-19 was just emerging, so that freaked us out a bit. And on top of that, I started experiencing some penis discomfort which led me to a urologist last week. My penis is fine but I’ll be starting some physical therapy for my pelvic floor next week. Beyond the physical ailments, I’ve had a hard time managing with everything and have had three distinct breakdowns in the last few months. My wife has been a rock and I’m grateful for her in being such a steady presence for me and our children.

So the amazing anal journey that my wife and I have been on came to a hard stop in February. We actually had a great night out in the beginning of February for our anniversary -- overnight in a nice hotel, fine dinner and lots of fantasy realization in our room. That was the first time my wife wore a butt plug out when we went to dinner and it was the first time we tried some bed restraints and spanking.

But the last few months have been devoid of any sexual play. Last week I got the clean bill of health from the urologist and our overall family dynamic has been loose and fun. I’ve been sneaking in some squeezing and light fondling of my wife and we’ve both seemed to be getting back to the good place we were. Finding actual time is the main problem, especially as our 7 year old sometimes still runs into our room in the middle of the night or early morning to jump in between us.

Last week the kids got up and actually went downstairs and started doing their own things while I was able to sit in bed behind my wife to rub her back, which has been giving her some pain recently. She leaned back on me and I took advantage of the situation to reach down and play with her nipples. She was definitely getting into it so she scooted closer so I could reach down to play with her clit. She was super wet and was definitely enjoying my manipulations.

Finally we got up to get ready to log on to our respective workstations for work-from-home. Before that she got onto her pilates ball in the bedroom to stretch her back. I sat on the bed as my wife was bent over on the ball and started rubbing her ass cheeks through her jammies. I quipped, “I’m enjoying this view.”

My wife asked, “Is the door closed?” and I got up to make sure it was securely closed (old house, so doors don’t lock.) When I returned to sit on the bed, my wife took off her pajama bottoms and underwear and resumed her position on the ball. I rubbed my hand over her bare ass and couldn’t believe it had been so long since we’d fooled around. She reached back with both hands to spread her cheeks and present her asshole to me. I groaned. My god, it had been so long since I’d seen that gorgeous asshole. I started rubbing my finger around her anus and gently started probing her ass. I really wanted to jam my tongue in there but again, our kids were downstairs.

I took a quick look back to make sure the door was secure and realized life was too short to worry. So I knelt down on the floor and started enthusiastically licking my wife’s asshole. I was like a man who had staggered upon an oasis in the desert. I lapped and licked and stuck my tongue in as far as I could. It was glorious.

I sat back up and my finger entered her ass easily to start finger fucking her. My other hand went to that sopping pussy and started working her clit. My wife was moaning and I was happy to see that I won’t have to work to reintroduce anal play to her. I worked two fingers in her ass and told her I was going to get her ass ready for later. My wife replied, “Why don’t you put in a plug in me to keep me ready?” I quickly got up to get one of our nice butt plugs, gave it a quick squirt of lube and easily slipped the plug into her ass. “We’re going to have to get you a bigger plug,” I told her after it went in so easily.

My wife pulled out a nice pair of open back panties to show off the plug and put on a skirt to tease me through the day (she never wears skirts). It was a much better way to start the work day than usual!

Luckylad

Re: Anal opens us up to new adventures

Post by Luckylad » Sun Jul 26, 2020 2:48 pm

Think this Covid situation has thrown a big spanner in the works for a lot of folks!

Your adventures sound similar to myself and my wifes path, was usually off limits with any anal type of activity but in the recent months whenever i go down on her i always end up eating her ass out and last night was no exception when she was lay back and she kept amgling her hips up and i got my tongue in there while she got her orgasm - its absolutely the best feeling and so exciting at the same time as we've been together nearly 20 years and this is a new path for us that she is obviously open to experimenting with now.