Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
daaianeabreu

Post by daaianeabreu » Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:57 am

Last edited by daaianeabreu on Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
❤️ Pussy indefinitely retired on October 7th 2016 ❤️
❤️ 5-year full time anal slut! ❤️

😊 Face Down!
🍑 Ass Up!
🤐 Mouth Shut!

Jack

Re: Forced Entries

Post by Jack » Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:18 am

I can't find the original message, but I have a contribution that may be helpful.

Carla and I are absolutely not into pain, but in our anal only salad days, we frequently enjoyed anal with no lube. We'd always agree, and mostly when she was in knee chest position on the edge of the bed, with her anus an exposed clear "target." I'd start slow, but within two minutes, she had all eight of my inches in her rectum/sigmoid colon, with no pain.

After she acclimated to no-lube anal, Carla would sometimes request that we do it with her face down. That was my cue to "rape" her by grasping her wrists, while I straddled her thighs between my knees, pressing down with my pelvis on her bottom. Carla would "struggle to get away," but that only made me go deeper. Instead of pain, she usually had an anal orgasm. Perhaps the inquiring masochist will want to try this as a safer outlet for her anal submissiveness

For various reasons not important to this discussion, Carla and I made a 180 turn, from no-lube to a pre-sex 10-ounce lube enema.