Anal colonics

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
Anna

Anal colonics

Post by Anna » Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:32 am

Hello. I need some advice from women who have more than 3 years experience with anal sex. My boyfriend and I are anal only 3.5 years now. Everything was so nice until a month ago when I have experienced problems with cleaning my colon. We have anal sex 5 time a week so 5 days I have to clean my colon everyday. From the beginning of December I hav terrible stomach pain, the cleaning doesn't work so much anymore because when having sex my stomach hurts and 5 min after we get dirty a little bit. I'm very sad beause it is not comfortable anymore and I don't know why. I have been reading that it is not ok for your gut to clean your colon but those people probably don't have our lifestyle. Please give me your advice. Thank you.

luv2play45

Re: Anal colonics

Post by luv2play45 » Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:26 am

Please excuse my reply Anna as I'm not female, however I would like to respond to your problem.
My wife and I have been in an anal only relationship for 25 years.
During that time my wife, a nurse by the way, has never had an enema.
She considers them messy and potentially damaging.
She also understands that "shit happens" so we incorporate rectal cleaning into our sex play.
She takes Metamucil daily so her stools are firm.
She always sits on the pot beforehand but then instructs me to do a search for any "intruders" before she will allow full and deep penetration.
I start out by massaging her ass and then inserting a lubed finger into her anus.
If I feel anything up there (and I usually do) I tell her and we do a bit more finger play before she exits to hit the bathroom.
Lately I have found that I can help things along by inserting coconut oil suppositories that I make up beforehand.
I mold coconut oil purchased from the supermarket into suppositories and place them in the refrigerator for a few minutes.
I then follow this up by inserting my dick part way - no abrupt moves or deep penetration at this point - this is just for loosening things up.
Leaving these in until fully melted really helps move stuff along ;) and it has the advantage of being mild & gentle in addition to it's lubricating qualities.

After she evacuates she has me do another digital exam again to make sure she is fully cleaned out.
For some reason she cannot achieve orgasm if she feels there is anything in her rectum besides my dick.
Does it work that way for other women? I would like to know.

Canassman

Post by Canassman » Sun Jan 05, 2020 7:49 pm

We have been AO for 5 years and many years experience with anal before that as well. My wife also does not have an enema. Deep enemas are not recommended really. My wife recently tried a bit of time with an anal douche. Just to clean out the immediate area of the rectum, not the colon. It made no difference for us. As long as she’s gone to the washroom and feels “empty” we r good to go.

amorous945

Post by amorous945 » Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:05 pm

From the research that I've done, I've come to believe that unless prescribed by a doctor for a specific reason, so called deep colon cleanses are unhealthy. More and more doctors are beginning to understand the relationship between overall health and having a healthy gut flora. You could be causing the problems you're having by removing things from your colon that are supposed to be there. I would suggest focusing rather on a diet that supports a healthy gut. Get enough fiber and, also, you can experiment with probiotics and prebiotics. Having regular, normal bowel movements will go a long way in assuring that you're empty and less likely to have a "messy experience." If you feel you're not completely empty, you can to a shallow anal douche, as others have suggested. My wife and I never use enemas.

All the best to you. :)

HaakonM39

Post by HaakonM39 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:58 am

Anna wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:32 am
Hello. I need some advice from women who have more than 3 years experience with anal sex. My boyfriend and I are anal only 3.5 years now. Everything was so nice until a month ago when I have experienced problems with cleaning my colon. We have anal sex 5 time a week so 5 days I have to clean my colon everyday. From the beginning of December I hav terrible stomach pain, the cleaning doesn't work so much anymore because when having sex my stomach hurts and 5 min after we get dirty a little bit. I'm very sad beause it is not comfortable anymore and I don't know why. I have been reading that it is not ok for your gut to clean your colon but those people probably don't have our lifestyle. Please give me your advice. Thank you.

I think the problem is you clean your collon, been having anal only for 5 years with my ext and she never cleaned her colon and with silicone lube it always comes out clean, I dont see poop staining my penis unless we use spit or another lube then silicon. So no cleaning requiring, and even the times I have some brown on my penis, no big deal, just clean up after and come back for cuddling;)
If you are not pooping right now, then...How come my dick is not in your ass?

Samy

Post by Samy » Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:45 am

I don't know if your problem (which I hope is solved now) comes from the cleaning, but you shouldn't clean your colon, only your rectum, the area where you actually have sex.

Myself, I clean every single time I go to the bathroom for years now, and I don't have any issue whatsoever. Use something like this:

https://www.e-medical-shopping.com/9290 ... canule.jpg

and not like this:

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/F5AAAOSw ... s-l300.jpg

The key is to carefully check the amount of water you put in and NOT to put too much water. Go to the bathroom as normal, then put water in with the douche (not too much) to rinse yourself (you won't irritate your anus with toilet paper that way, BTW), and after you pushed the water out, finger yourself to make sure the water is all gone, and to check if you're clean. Rinse more if necessary and finger yourself, etc. I actually masturbate anally pretty often that way, which helps shifting your sexual drive to your ass.

If you adopt this routine, you won't irritate your ass too much and be clean most of the time to stay available to your boyfriend, and be more intimate with your ass.