Update on my journey

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
PetGirl

Update on my journey

Post by PetGirl » Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:59 am

Hi everyone. I've been having more and more anal with my partner lately and he agreed to do a week of AO. It has been awesome and I'm going to ask him if we can try doing all of March! The last 2 times I didn't touch my clit at all (I'm also not allowed to touch my clit unless he says okay) and I experienced what I think was an anal orgasm both times. I felt intense pleasure all of a sudden and it didnt have the same sharp peak as a clit orgasm but I did feel this incredible relaxed amazing feeling through my whole body afterwards.
I have also given into a long term fantasy of mine and finally ordered a real chastity belt from Fancy Steel. I can't wait.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Re: Update on my journey

Post by analsexonly » Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:14 am

That's awesome, @PetGirl, both that you've successfully tried a period of anal only and are going to try going even longer! I hope he eagerly agrees to try it for a month and that you both discover just how much better it is to spend all your time anal only and that he'll ultimately be on board with moving past vaginal entirely.

Congratulations on starting to have anal orgasms. I encourage continuing to exclude clit stimulation entirely, and they'll likely get easier and better the more you practice with them.

Keep us updated, both with the above and your chastity belt experiences.

ds040265

Re: Update on my journey

Post by ds040265 » Tue Oct 24, 2023 10:26 am

PetGirl wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:59 am
Hi everyone. I've been having more and more anal with my partner lately and he agreed to do a week of AO. It has been awesome and I'm going to ask him if we can try doing all of March! The last 2 times I didn't touch my clit at all (I'm also not allowed to touch my clit unless he says okay) and I experienced what I think was an anal orgasm both times. I felt intense pleasure all of a sudden and it didnt have the same sharp peak as a clit orgasm but I did feel this incredible relaxed amazing feeling through my whole body afterwards.
I have also given into a long term fantasy of mine and finally ordered a real chastity belt from Fancy Steel. I can't wait.

Have you had any more of the "full body" orgasms since this time?