Anybody else not use lube?

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
BWS19

Anybody else not use lube?

Post by BWS19 » Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:55 pm

Me and my Partner are anal only by choice and convenience but we have something in common. we don't really like to use lube as it gets rid of a lot of friction and feeling inside for us. some days when shes just naturally wide open we can get in no lube other times we need a bit and it does steal some feeling for us and make it messier sometimes but does anybody else do or like this or is it uncommon :?:

Gapeseeker

Re: Anybody else not use lube?

Post by Gapeseeker » Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:09 pm

My girl doesn’t require lube either. It’s amazing

Canassman

Post by Canassman » Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:17 pm

While initially we used lube, many years Of anal now means that my wife’s a master of relaxing and letting me in. Just a little natural pre-cum - a drop or two - and then I’m sliding in balls deep.

PeachShaped

Post by PeachShaped » Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:01 pm

Fascinating. I always thought lube enhanced the experience. I should try it dry when I've trained my ass more.

Gapeseeker

Post by Gapeseeker » Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:45 pm

My anal only gf doesn’t need lube. It’s like her asshole was made for sex.
This quarantine shit is making it more and more difficult since we don’t live with each other.

julietagc

Post by julietagc » Fri Apr 17, 2020 5:06 am

I dont use lube either, I like more without lube, it feel more intense

My ass don't need it, just have to know how to handle the initial rhythm. :D
"break my ass not my heart" ;)

assobsessed597

Post by assobsessed597 » Mon Apr 20, 2020 3:29 pm

Only one girl, the first time we did it, have I used lube with. Even others who'd never done anal before haven't used lube with me. Just for reference, I'm not a lightweight by any means below the belt and all have been very worried beforehand because of that. My secret, foreplay. I swear just playing and rubbing helps relax everything enough that it makes it easy.

J

JonJames

Post by JonJames » Sun Apr 26, 2020 6:45 am

Interesting topic! I've anal mostly no lube anal -- unless you count spit?

I am one of those ass eaters. I will stay there all day if I get the chance. I also use a "inject" technique. If I see her anus gape even bit from my tongue, I will purse my lips over the O -- and spurt my spit into her rectum. So by the time we are ready for the main event, her butt hole is usually dripping. Has worked for me and for my partners. I think that sometimes, the smell and taste of lube takes away from natural anal.

That said, I have had true no lube anal -- at her request. it was one very hot MILF -- who was very anally aware. She suggested it, and I was hesitant at first. But she convinced me to try, so we went for it. She held her ass spread, and I just played with the head of my cock on her butt hole. Just tapping it, rubbing it, poking ON it but not in it -- until the pre-cum came. If you take your time, there can be quite a bit of it exiting your cock head. Maybe girls can sense it and taste it during oral? Anyway, she was a heavy "ass jelly" girl any way. I took the time to push a little of my pre-cum in her asshole with the head of my dick -- and she push out. Her anus folded out to kiss my dick -- and spit a pretty good volume of ass jelly on the tip. From there, as you can imagine, it was smooth sailing. Maybe it still counts as "lube" -- but there was no tube or jar of artificial stuff around. I have to say it felt tighter, and hotter, It seemed like I could feel all her muscles. She said the same. Instead of feeling my cock head at her anus and in her colon only -- she felt it through every inch of the penetration. She also felt her colon had to work harder to produce more jelly, and she felt that. She also said ATM tasted way, way, way better.

hasani2222

Post by hasani2222 » Sat May 02, 2020 4:38 pm

I don't believe in lube, but if my partners insist, then I do use some. I prefer spit. Honestly, I precum quite a lot so that helps. If it gets dry I just spit onto my cock and continue. That's also what ATM is for.
If I see her anus gape even bit from my tongue, I will purse my lips over the O -- and spurt my spit into her rectum.

JonJames, that's a really good idea. Didn't think to purposefully spit a whole lot into the ass to begin with. Usually the blowjob wetness, precum and a little asslicking do the trick.
Her anus folded out to kiss my dick -- and spit a pretty good volume of ass jelly on the tip. From there, as you can imagine, it was smooth sailing. Maybe it still counts as "lube" -- but there was no tube or jar of artificial stuff around. I have to say it felt tighter, and hotter, It seemed like I could feel all her muscles. She said the same. Instead of feeling my cock head at her anus and in her colon only -- she felt it through every inch of the penetration. She also felt her colon had to work harder to produce more jelly, and she felt that. She also said ATM tasted way, way, way better.

That's what I've found to be true as well. The deeper I go the more I can feel this slimy wetness on my cockhead after a few minutes. It's an exquisite feeling with her ass "sucking" me in as I exit. The more lube you use, the less of the suction power you get. So I try not to overdo it with lube, even if you count spit. ATM does taste better the deeper the cock goes, just as was confirmed with your partner. The natural earthy/musky taste of ass gets masked if you use artificial lube - lessens anal fun in my opinion. Near damn poetry the way you said her ass ring folds out to kiss your cock. Who said anal isn't romantic!

Samy

Post by Samy » Tue May 19, 2020 7:35 am

Natural lube + spit is much more effective than people think, especially if your ass is trained/used to be fucked. The friction is ideal: enough to avoid irritation, but not too much so the sensations are perfect.