Anybody else not use lube?

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
Lisalovesanal

Re: Anybody else not use lube?

Post by Lisalovesanal » Fri Aug 07, 2020 1:57 pm

I prefer no lube. With hubby we just use pre-cum or spit but I love him going in dry. I enjoy the friction a lot. If I’ve gone on fuck dates, I’ll always plug myself straight away and then he’ll just use the cum loads inside me as lube. I’m naturally pretty wet. Even back when I did fuck vaginally, I was sometimes too wet and would need to wipe myself out to not be such a sloppy fuck.
You had me at anal ;)

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Sat Sep 05, 2020 11:12 am

One major advantage of anal sex over vaginal is that you can control how little or how much lube you use and choose how much friction you prefer. With practice, a bit of saliva and natural anal mucous can be enough for many people. When training and getting started, though, it's usually important to use plenty of lube and then figure out from there once you know what you're doing how much you really need.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:07 am

We’ve had anal sex where the only “lube” was pussy juices and saliva, but my cock is very girthy and won’t go anywhere without some natural lubrication. Personally, I hate silicone lube because it reduces the sensation. Pussy juices, saliva, and water based lube are our anal sex go to’s.

Mrs. Buttplug

Post by Mrs. Buttplug » Tue Dec 21, 2021 7:16 pm

For general penetration or small toys (2½ inch diameter) I don't use lube, I just lick my fingers and rub that on my anus.

But I'm an experienced stretcher, can handle 3.3 inch or 2 apples, to give a sample.

For my big toys I use lube, same for colon depth play.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Wed Dec 22, 2021 8:54 am

The fist time I’ve assfucked my girlfriend, I’ve used Pjur waterbased lube. I used that with my ex all the time.

A friend of my girlfriend then told her coconut oil is a great lube and it’s 100% biological too. So my girlfriend took her jar of coconutoil to the bedroom and damn, is was great. Works even better then Pjur, smells nice and tastes good. Instantly it became our main lube.

Some day my girlfriend said that her ex sometimes assfucked her unlubed. She just needed to be really horny and could easily take his cock for a whole fucksession…

So of course we had to try.

She gave me a nice blowjob first and then in to her pussy. After some pussy fuck I shoved it in her ass as it was. No spit even. And it worked ! I could really assfuck her with only some pussy juice as lube. We both felt great. But after some time the rubbing started to irritate me. I’m circumsized so my cock is dry. She could keep fucking dry but I needed something. A bit of spit did the trick. With just a little bit of spit I could assfuck her as long as we wanted.

We prefer to use coconut oil. But on occasions I just enter with some spit and enjoy her asshole. It I feel the rub, I just drop a new load of spit on my cock and the joy continues.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

AnalJay

Post by AnalJay » Thu Dec 23, 2021 6:50 am

Generally not. I tried some boy butter the other week, but nah. we have just got used to using a little spit to start us off then our bodies provide what is needed. we use lube for toys 'n' stuff thought.