Anybody else not use lube?

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
Lisalovesanal

Re: Anybody else not use lube?

Post by Lisalovesanal » Fri Aug 07, 2020 1:57 pm

I prefer no lube. With hubby we just use pre-cum or spit but I love him going in dry. I enjoy the friction a lot. If I’ve gone on fuck dates, I’ll always plug myself straight away and then he’ll just use the cum loads inside me as lube. I’m naturally pretty wet. Even back when I did fuck vaginally, I was sometimes too wet and would need to wipe myself out to not be such a sloppy fuck.
You had me at anal ;)

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Sat Sep 05, 2020 11:12 am

One major advantage of anal sex over vaginal is that you can control how little or how much lube you use and choose how much friction you prefer. With practice, a bit of saliva and natural anal mucous can be enough for many people. When training and getting started, though, it's usually important to use plenty of lube and then figure out from there once you know what you're doing how much you really need.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:07 am

We’ve had anal sex where the only “lube” was pussy juices and saliva, but my cock is very girthy and won’t go anywhere without some natural lubrication. Personally, I hate silicone lube because it reduces the sensation. Pussy juices, saliva, and water based lube are our anal sex go to’s.