Strong anal craving

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
BlistringBack

Strong anal craving

Post by BlistringBack » Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:58 am

Hi how u doing everyone. Its feels so comfortable here to talk and share about the topic I cant discuss with anyone.

Im a female living in Kuwait and ive had past anal experiences that with mind blowing. My issue is I got married and my husband never goes near my ass due to religious issues. I can almost get off if I get anally penetrated or atleat anal stimulation. Now I am an infidel and occasionally need to see my x bfs to satisfy my craving and it feels so bad to cheat my husband. I cry sometimes and I cant tell him also. :cry:

Intheass

Re: Strong anal craving

Post by Intheass » Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:30 pm

I love it in my ass. I started going to gay bath houses and getting it up my butt a year ago. Im not gay. Maybe bisexual. I love a man on top of me deep inside me. But also love doing women ip the ass. I have been dating several women who i found love it up the ass. I am seven inches.

BlistringBack

Post by BlistringBack » Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:21 pm

I wish all guys knew how to be intheass. Some guys are awesone at giving, some are awful and some dont do at all...7 seems good though :lol: can be a bit painful sometimes :P specially at the entry and painful when it bumps deep inside all the way in suddenly. Its a pleasurable pain though :lol: :lol: :lol:

I also think nothing is fixed about sexuality. We can try anything

julietagc

Post by julietagc » Tue May 26, 2020 12:02 pm

I fully understand the reasons for your infidelity, but I wonder something.
Why did you marry him?
Didn't you know these things before?
Is there no chance that he will open his mind a little and have anal sex with you?

I don't know what your culute is or If they have sex before and enough knowledge of the couple before getting married.
xD I think if this is not the case, doing this is like buying shoes without trying them on.
"break my ass not my heart" ;)

sftloml

Post by sftloml » Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:51 am

BlistringBack wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:58 am
Hi how u doing everyone. Its feels so comfortable here to talk and share about the topic I cant discuss with anyone.

Im a female living in Kuwait and ive had past anal experiences that with mind blowing. My issue is I got married and my husband never goes near my ass due to religious issues. I can almost get off if I get anally penetrated or atleat anal stimulation. Now I am an infidel and occasionally need to see my x bfs to satisfy my craving and it feels so bad to cheat my husband. I cry sometimes and I cant tell him also. :cry:

Very hot and very troublesome. I would love to have a woman like you as a wife. I would always be on your service. Is it ok if I send you PM?
Your ass is my cock-holster.

BlistringBack

Post by BlistringBack » Mon Jun 08, 2020 7:54 pm

Yea its ok ur welcome

Sphincter.Stretcher

Post by Sphincter.Stretcher » Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:31 am

Intheass wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:30 pm
I love it in my ass. I started going to gay bath houses and getting it up my butt a year ago. Im not gay. Maybe bisexual. I love a man on top of me deep inside me. But also love doing women ip the ass. I have been dating several women who i found love it up the ass. I am seven inches.

I discovered bath houses in my early 20's. They were so exciting!

Swoodaddy

Post by Swoodaddy » Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:24 pm

I'm sorry to hear that I'm working in Kuwait and it can be difficult to get what you want how you want it. Especially for a guy who wants a big fat cock in him. I had gf who would use a strapon but she had to go back home.