Gifting a plug

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
LimitPusher

Gifting a plug

Post by LimitPusher » Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:22 pm

Hi all AO community, I have been watching on the this forum for a while and 7 to come up with a rather naughty undecided question that need your personal opinion, maybe its not aligned with ethics but, I am the LimitPusher :D

Let me give you context

So I met a girl on Tinder and we hanged out here and there, I wasn't that into her bc during that time I wanted just to party and all, you know a true bachelor lol.

There has been signs she wants to revisit that kinky zone we had before but not directly, and me too. So I was thinkin on buying her a toy, what do you think

O
Last edited by LimitPusher on Fri May 15, 2020 9:41 am, edited 2 times in total.

julietagc

Re: Gifting a plug

Post by julietagc » Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:06 am

Going to the base point of your question, "Gifting a plug" if it is good, they gave me some, something nice of metal and with a diamond-shaped cyrstal. If the girl likes anal and you have the confidence to give her something like that, that's perfect.

Another separate opinion of the question is, you said that the girl was in a couple, if this does not bother that couple is fine but if you suppose a nuisance between them then no.

Another opinion, drugs, will not enter into ethical questions, I do not recommend its use, I believe that everyone's decisions should be free from any influence of those substances and that sex, whether anal or not, should be enjoyed with all mind and senses working optimally.

That is all I am going to say. I hope it helps you
"break my ass not my heart" ;)