A week of chastity and anal

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
SailorGirl

A week of chastity and anal

Post by SailorGirl » Tue May 12, 2020 5:58 am

My first love is chastity. My love of anal was more of a byproduct of my desire to lock my pussy up forever. It's my fantasy to be locked in a chastity belt forever without a key and never be able to take it off again. Thus I really would live the anal only lifestyle. I've gone months without taking my belt off in the past, but it's unfortunately not practical in the real world and my first chastity belt was damaged as a result. I still wear my new steel belt, but usually never longer than one week without a cleaning break.

I'm very fortunate that my master strictly enforces my desires and rarely fucks me vaginally. Because of the pandemic and the fact that we're suddenly really obsessed with hygene and staying clean, we haven't been locking up my pussy for extended periods of time. I do like finally being able to wear gloves (another first love of mine and my master) outside without people looking at us strange.

Over the weekend, we planned on finally doing a week where I'd stay in my chastity gear, not be unlocked until the end of this coming weekend, and I would be allowed at least one anal orgasm at the end. I would still be penetrated anally, but it's at master's discretion whether I get to cum or not. Orgasm denial is part of our BDSM relationship, and yes it is my consent.

I have a full set of chastity gear (bra, collar, cuffs and belt) but I usually wear my new chastity belt which fits so much better. I also lock opera gloves and thigh-highs with the cuffs over them (gloves and cuffs is pretty much how I got into chastity). Gloves and cuffs is also what my master does, although Master has a few amazing pairs of leather opera gloves.

So it started sunday night after an a very relaxing bath where Master proceeded to lock me in everything. The gloves and wrist cuffs are always first, then the collar, the thigh-highs, ankle cuffs, the bra and finally the belt. Master locked me up, took the key and put it away. I got to put Master's gloves and cuffs on for zir. I'm so used to wearing a chastity belt by now that it almost feels natural, but already my sexual frustration was building up. Master left me alone which made it kind of a sleepless night.

Yesterday, I was at Master's beck and call. That night I had to give Master an orgasm, like four or five of them with my tongue and latex gloves. Because I'm sure someone will ask this question, Master is gender-neutral. Master told me I wasn't going to be penetrated that night but did proceed to caress my steel covered body which was amazing. Master promised that my ass would get some attention the next night which I've been looking forward to this whole time.

I'm looking forward to updating you this week.

SailorGirl

Re: A week of chastity and anal

Post by SailorGirl » Wed May 13, 2020 5:59 am

God I practically got no sleep last night, just aching right now.

So Master kept word last night and gave my ass some attention. I could barely focus on anything yesterday wanting my ass filled. I still instinctively find myself rubbing the front of my chastity belt with my gloves locked in place, only making my frustration more intense. I’ve mentioned before that I don’t orgasm easily from anal. It takes me a really long time to cum. And knowing Master as well as I do, I knew I wasn’t going to get off so easily only two days into my week of chastity. That didn’t mean I still didn’t want it badly.

So after a shower and prep and all that boring stuff, Master took me to the bedroom ready for our session to begin. Master was wearing the long leather gloves and cuffs I mentioned which just makes me quiver. The first thing Master did was to rub along all my metal gear (collar, bra, cuffs and belt) to remind me that I was not in control of my body. And not being able to feel my Master’s skin through the gloves added to my nullified sensations. As before, I had to first give Master the attention needed. All while my tongue got some exercise, my insides were aching more and more. We busted out the latex gloves to wear over both our gloves. While I fingered Master to orgasm, Master lubed up my asshole (sorry fellas, I’m not a non-lube kind of girl ;)

After waiting forever, Master finally dug out the strap-on and I sucked it like it was Master’s own dick. I know Master absolutely loves this so seeing Master’s pleasure is like an orgasm for me in and of itself. I know it’s probably cliche but Master said something to the effect of “Since your pussy is locked up, I’ll put it in your ass.” I don’t care how many times I hear that, I love it.

And then FINALLY, I went into doggy position and Master eased the dick into my ass through the hole of the chastity belt. Sweet relief! For now…

It felt so good. I don’t know how long Master went for, 15 - 20 minutes? I was really focusing, really hoping I could climax before Master put a stop to it. I tried not to instinctively rub my shielded clit knowing Master would laugh at me, but I did at least once. And then the dreaded words were spoken: “That’s enough for tonight.”

Oh my God! I could definitely imagine Master getting off from this. Well then came the inevitable act of me begging Master to keep going, which Master allowed, smiling all the while. I begged for like 5 minutes until Master finally shut me up with a kiss and a make-out session. Once again Master playfully rubbed my chastity bra and belt reminding me that there was no way I could orgasm that night.

So I had another quick rinse of my ass and belt feeling so utterly sore and frustrated from my ruined orgasm. But Master, being the most amazing person, had a slice of chocolate cake waiting for me (which Master had baked over the weekend) and sharing it together, kissing, helped ease the frustration. We talked a bit about what was to come for our next session, but as always, Master liked keeping secrets. Master did agree to one of my requests which was to keep the leather gloves and cuffs on all night. I loved that feeling of both of us being gloved but it certainly didn't help my frustration much.

I should really emphasize that this power play is my choice as much as it is my Master’s. As frustrating as it is to be denied pleasure and still stuck in my chastity gear, I absolutely love it.

If I had to guess, I think Master is waiting to give me an orgasm at the end of the week, but I’ll update you all.