When do you have something up your butt?

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
plugged

When do you have something up your butt?

Post by plugged » Sat Oct 03, 2020 7:30 am

Hello lovely community

I'm curious how often and on what occasions you guys like to put toys in your ass. What is your personal motivation to put in a plug or other toy? Do you wear it in public? To sleep? What kind of objects have you inserted, what are your favourite toys?

For me, I have an array of toys (mosty plugs) I use regularly by myself or with my girlfriend. When I masturbate, i often wear a plug, occasionally a dildo to stimulate the prostate. Occasionally I stretch myself with large toys just for the joy of opening up the ass as much as I can, without any intent of having an orgasm or stimulating myself otherwise. But I enjoy wearing plugs for daily activities as well, I enjoy the sensation of being full while doing chores inside the house or doing yoga or gaming, sometimes I wear plugs outside the house though as well. My girlfriend immensely enjoys when I am among other people who have no idea but she knows, so I occasionally have to wear plugs for work and shopping. That includes a vibrating plug that can be controlled remotely. I have fallen asleep with a plug in intentionally and unintentionally a few times. Most noteworthy things I had inside me (often put there by my girlfriend): small plastic bottle, apple, eggplant, rubber fist, human hand.

As I am writing this, I am wearing the large Doc Johnson Kink Ace silicone plug with 6,2cm max diameter and I intend to do Yoga with it afterwards. If I had to choose I think that would be my favourite toy, it is extermely comfortable to wear and move around with, large enough to feel full and to properly keep the ass open but still small enough to not cause any discomfort whatsoever.

Pluggedkitty

Re: When do you have something up your butt?

Post by Pluggedkitty » Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:43 pm

I'm plugged now. :D

I've been interested in plugging for years, but only occasionally used my plug for masturbation or preparation for anal sex.

I've recently taken the plunge to start long-term wearing. I'm wearing my plug daily for a few hours, hoping to increase that as I get used to it.

I plan on adding to my toy collection too. Any favorite plug recommendations?

Analien

Re: When do you have something up your butt?

Post by Analien » Fri Oct 30, 2020 6:44 am

Egg plug xs Firmer Black by Square Peg Toys.

This plug in its SuperSoft version is recommended for long term wear and overnight.

I should have chosen the SuperSoft version but I cannot complain. Even that Firmer Black buddy is comfortable enough to sleep.
Made of 100% Platinum Grade Silicone and thus non-toxic and body safe.

https://www.squarepegtoys.com
Vstříc análním orgasmům.