70 days of 90% AO

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
hasani2222

Re: 70 days of 90% AO

Post by hasani2222 » Wed Jun 30, 2021 1:53 am

DaddyD_420 wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 3:44 am
Thanks glad you like the thread :) LOL yes I do love oral and my gf is pretty talented at deepthroating and kind of loves having her face fucked so often the pattern is she comes over, I fuck her face and feed her a load of cum, then we have dinner and I fuck her butt after that. Oral is actually my first obsession, but anal is definitely catching up. Last night before dinner she looked so pretty with my cock in her mouth but I also kept thinking about how it needed to be in her asshole, so we did a little ass to mouth and she still got to have her cum amuse-bouche before dinner :)

Hopefully things are going well with you. Mind updating us?

Same here, man. I love getting deepthroated and sucked. It's my first obsession, probably more so than anal even today. Especially if it's an hour or longer of teasing, licking and sucking. That's why I try my best to get my fuck sluts to do ass to mouth. It's quite thrilling to fuck her doggystyle, then stand up and have her deepthroat my cock. Feels amazing. No lube, just her spit. It's the best of anal and oral without having to compromise. I have two girls right now that are getting into it. It's interesting to watch them hesitant at first and now truly enjoying sucking my cock from their (clean) ass. I'm sure there's some mental barrier to get over, but once they see it tastes and smells better than they expected, it's quite arousing and they want to keep tasting it.

Analjay (Analmostly)

Post by Analjay (Analmostly) » Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:01 am

I used to keep a chart before we went mostly anal, just to see what we were really up to, it's easy to forget. But plus one on the ATM. we have done ATP for a long time (years) now but this last year we are discovering ATM, it started as a slave requirement when we got into the Sub/Dom thing, something she really had to practice submissiveness over. Like you say, pulling out and then the hesitance as she decided weather or not she was going to be an obedient slave turned us both on. But now we are starting to realise things are just better post ass, kisses are sweeter when we have been rimming, my cock tastes better and blowjobs feel better when it has been in her ass a while. It's like the chocolate flake in a 99, it's just not the same now if one or both of our ass holes are not involved.

liesal

Post by liesal » Thu Aug 11, 2022 3:16 am

Congratulations on having such a long AO time. I like this idea. I am ANAL-focused. I will love to experience back and forth between my ass and pussy. But 90 percent anal probably. And in morning anal only.
I would love to find a man interesting in keeping track.

helloagain4737

Post by helloagain4737 » Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:47 am

DaddyD_420 wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 3:44 am
Thanks glad you like the thread :) LOL yes I do love oral and my gf is pretty talented at deepthroating and kind of loves having her face fucked so often the pattern is she comes over, I fuck her face and feed her a load of cum, then we have dinner and I fuck her butt after that. Oral is actually my first obsession, but anal is definitely catching up. Last night before dinner she looked so pretty with my cock in her mouth but I also kept thinking about how it needed to be in her asshole, so we did a little ass to mouth and she still got to have her cum amuse-bouche before dinner :)

Holy fuck. I am so envious reading this thread. Hope you wifed her up, god damn!!

BBS

Post by BBS » Mon Sep 26, 2022 2:04 pm

Your idea of collecting data inspired me to do something similar. I currently use an application on my smartphone to record the date and time of sex and the number of orgasms. I don't enter oral sex data in the app (we're analonly in 2022 :D ). That's too good!

Image link (screenshot): https://imgur.com/WHUQBva