First no lube anal sex.

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
LindyLovesAnal

First no lube anal sex.

Post by LindyLovesAnal » Tue Dec 08, 2020 2:55 pm

Had my first experience of having anal sex without using any sex lubricant just my saliva and it was great, loved it.

Had to do loads of ass to mouth to keep my hubbies cock slick but I really like that.

Super happy tonight.

Just thought I'd share a first with you lovely people. :D

Sphincter.Stretcher

Re: First no lube anal sex.

Post by Sphincter.Stretcher » Thu Dec 10, 2020 9:50 am

Awesome! Congrats!

amazingss

Post by amazingss » Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:07 am

Congrats, that's awesome to hear. Lucky husband :)

adventurista

Post by adventurista » Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:39 am

Not for everyone, but for those who are okay with it, opens up many possibilities. Especially for quickies in unusual places when no lube handy!

raisahaque

Post by raisahaque » Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:00 am

That's great!! Congrats! I had my first *no lube* anal when i was 19. My bf was always much more attracted to my ass more than my pussy. Although, I can't blame him. I had a 40" ass at 19 :D 😉😉... He did penetrate my ass a lot ( nearly always).. So, one-day after I came from the toilet after pooping ; he asked me to show my asshole. It was a lil bit open than usual coz of just pooping. So, he started to put a lot of saliva there and kinda shoved it with full force there. I screamed like hell! after a few stroke, i started crying and he felt really sorry. Then he apologized to me and made me a cup of hot spicy chicken soup. 😉😉 Though after that, he did penetrated my ass two times that night without lube 😉
An anal slut never keeps her ass empty :mrgreen:

Gapeman

Post by Gapeman » Thu Dec 24, 2020 9:35 am

My gf prefers it without lube. Actually I’m the one who wants to use lube cause then I can fuck he’s ass harder and make it gape better. I always have to slow down and fuck her gently when we do it with no lube. Sometimes she asks me to go without lube as she can feel more my cock inside, she says the feeling of my cock filling her rectum is more intense.
Although she’s very clean she’s not into ATM, which is a true shame (I’m working on that and I’d love to hear women advices on how to do it) because I think it really helps with no lube anal.
I started to make her wear anal beads before we have anal to help open her hole and make it easier to fuck it dry. Plus I love watching those balls coming out from her asshole. I hope she wears them all day and she goes bigger and bigger so I can start fucking her asshole every time I want, everywhere I want and have rough anal quickies

amaizeg

Post by amaizeg » Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:50 am

My gf usually goes for that approach when she has prepared herself well and is clean enough to do ass to mouth. It actually has become a very nice moment of sexual tension between us when she guides my cock into her ass, smiles enticingly and gives me this special glint in her eyes. I know it means I'll be getting lots of "re lubing" which is what she calls ass-to-mouth.

I had an affair with another woman who insisted on using no lube but she also said that she likes the pain aspect of anal sex a lot. She was generally enjoying such things as getting belted, spanked with a ruler etc. She also had an uncanny ability to relax her asshole and would gush so much juices from her pussy that they effectively started working as lube. She didn't do ass-to-mouth ever, but I think I have never been with a woman who could take it so hard in her ass without artificial lube.