Anal only orgasms

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
Quebass

Anal only orgasms

Post by Quebass » Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:51 am

After a few glasses of wine last night we got very horny and decided to go upstairs. We have 2 section cup dildos that we placed next to each other and we began to ride them. She loves my cock rock hard as I fuck my ass and I love her pussy open and leaking juices.
We both made out and kissed and fucking our asses until we both came. Her little help is just cupping my balls as I drill down on my dildo. The second I started cumming she did too. 2 dildos up our butts and my hard cock squirting all over her belly and open pussy was incredible.
Anal only all the way

Gapeman

Re: Anal only orgasms

Post by Gapeman » Fri Dec 18, 2020 3:22 pm

OMFG man, this is so hot!!! I wish I could do the same!! Taking a cock up the ass together with her, experiencing an anal fuck with her, sharing the same feelings, the same rhythm. Making out with her with our assholes being fucked balls deep in the meanwhile. So fucking hot, you’ So lucky.
For me this should be just the beginning. I would like to be strap on fucked by her and her girlfriends and getting fucked and gangbanged by real cocks with her. Be an 100% true anal only couple. No pussy, no clit, no cock stimulations. Only anal sex for the both of us. Only cocks and cum in our asses and mouths
Anal only forever